Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your connection terminated abnormally

rjk10123rjk10123
Mabinogi Rep: 890
in Technical Support
So this just started today for me but whenever i log on there are some super long delays to anything i try to do including; attacking an enemy, walking and even just basic stuff like talking and using the bank. Everything will literally stop moving and then a few minutes of that later my game logs me out and gives me that error. It is not my internet i know this for a fact because during the problem i can load any other game/website without any issues at all. So im going to assume that its nexon's server side issues.

(This is in Alexina server in every channel for me if anyone was wondering those details.)
  1. Are you also having these extreme delay/crashes lately as well?5 votes
    1. Yes
       80% (4 votes)
    2. No
       20% (1 vote)