Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Byrun Freezes players and lists 2 different prices

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited February 4, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
After talking to the smuggler, something happened and his menu closed, freezing my character. If I were to relog, I would lose my profit, which I clearly don't want to do. Also, I tried to take a screenshot of his trade menu, but I ended up watching it close and freeze my character rendering any and all skills or movement impossible.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    On the old forum, the issue with locking into place when speaking to an NPC was a known issue. Though if this is a constant, reoccurring issue with this particular NPC, such as every single time you try to talk to them instead of it just happening occasionally, then it should be looked into in case it's completely glitched. You may need to provide another video which shows a recording of just before you speak to the NPC so it can show the entirety of the issue. @Korore will be able to tell you if another is needed or not though. Also, don't forget to include your ign and server to make this a complete report.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    A bug is a bug, if it can't be fixed then you're doing something wrong. I've been hearing guild members on the Tarlach server saying that Byrun froze them too.
    Zintack
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    You will still need to make a complete report irregardless so that this issue can be forwarded to be looked into.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    There's really nothing I can say except for what I experienced, as I'm no code monkey and have no idea what causes it.