Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to Evasion skill

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
in Help
Does anyone know how to train evasion. I am on novice it said learn from people or book.

Comments

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited February 4, 2017
    You need to complete the skill quest associated with it which you should be able to find under the 'skills' tab. After doing so you will get novice trained and ready to rank-up to F.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah, check your quest window's Skill tab.

It should have you Kill 10 Goblin Archers (Ciar Normal isn't good for this anymore, so try Barri Black Fomor Pass from Kristell using "How to Reach Tir Na Nog" keyword with a title like "Golem Slayer" equipped.

If for some reason you don't have the quest (not sure if you can "Give Up" on it), then talking to Glewyas, the chef at Rath Royal Castle in Tara, about Skills gives it.
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Thanks, I see it.
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Thanks everyone novice is trained on evasion, I am on F.