Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Snowman Pet

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited December 21, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Ok confirmed after consuming 10 of those potions, it doesn't turn you into Jack Skellington. darn.

That would have been awesome, not going to lie. We could go around like skeletons

Also. I got a Reindeer pet and apparently Jack's diet pot is in its invo too?? I guess it's a consolation prize for pulling what is one of the not so great pets, because the scooter imp I got didn't have them in the invo.

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Ena wrote: »
    it work perfect on giant, that board shoulder and hip, just put the cloth on x3

ok I put clothes on :P

vmGTRjF.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 21, 2018

Ok confirmed after consuming 10 of those potions, it doesn't turn you into Jack Skellington. darn.

That would have been awesome, not going to lie. We could go around like skeletons

Also. I got a Reindeer pet and apparently Jack's diet pot is in its invo too?? I guess it's a consolation prize for pulling what is one of the not so great pets, because the scooter imp I got didn't have them in the invo.

I think these potions are going to be worth a lot in coming months. Especially for older giants that want to look slimmer.
    ShouK wrote: »
    Everywhere I go it passively debuffs everything, and YES it's a decent pet to link up with. So there you go.
    So the debuff is only when it's out (like a scooter imp), not on summon like bone dragon? The debuff disappear if you desummon the lil jack?

Actually no it stays. :)

You guys are really underestimating this pet, it may look silly but it has a lot of potential.
    VeylaineHelsa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

(no pets are not full of dyes rip). .

Darn :D

Snow dyes for you!
    VeylaineKensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Snow dyes for you!

If a snowman is dyed, can they produce shaved ice?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Snow dyes for you!

If a snowman is dyed, can they produce black ice?

Fixed.
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Snow dyes for you!

Fixed.

Dark Ice, like Dark Elves
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Snow dyes for you!

Fixed.

Dark Ice, like Dark Elves

Rip male elves.
    Helsa