Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Holiday Math - Christmas Outfit

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited December 19, 2018 in General Chat
Hey guys!

I don't know who else felt the stinging pain of reading "Christmas Outfits not included" under the cute outfit of the two girls by the list of what comes in the Holiday Gift Box. But I was hoping maybe someone could tell me if that outfit has been out before? And if so, what is it called??

Hated seeing it shown in the picture list, just to show off the head pieces and the bell [when the reindeer outfit could have possibly done that] but oh wells.

e3a893c81cb37cc9c218b07fb815eec1.png
pawcalypse

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    the outfit is the christmas coat (F) which is plenty available in the auction house since it is one of the possible drops from the saint guardian gach
    Imaizumi
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    the outfit is the christmas coat (F) which is plenty available in the auction house since it is one of the possible drops from the saint guardian gach

Thank you for the info! Much appreciated

Sadly on the Tarlach server only the (M) is on sale. And that is either 4 or 5mil so :/ oh wells
    Cute outfit but .32% rate isn't great for a pull