Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Oh, Another Automatic Mule Login Event

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 29, 2018
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    I want more information on the doll bag, what size is it? Does it just loot gold or does it do other things like the special Ferghus doll. I must know!

2x2 in your inv | 7x7 bag size I believe
    Imaizumi
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Despite all the panic in this thread, this event is not as restrictive as the previous events with this format.

I've gotten the coins on two different characters on my account. They're bank-tradeable so it's not a huge problem like last time.
    On the first day I had accidentally gotten the first coin on my giant alt, but now my main elf is receiving them without any problems.

Unlike what the wording implies, the coins don't actually seem to be locked onto the first character you login to. I've logged into one character, logged out, logged into another and gotten the coin there instead. It seems to drop on the first character that stays online for 36 minutes.

This is actually a huge improvement over the previous versions of this event type and I'm quite content with it.

Also all yall freakouts look really funny now
    VeylainepeloisanGretaBlissfulkillImaizumiSheena
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Eralea wrote: »
    Despite all the panic in this thread, this event is not as restrictive as the previous events with this format.

I've gotten the coins on two different characters on my account. They're bank-tradeable so it's not a huge problem like last time.
    On the first day I had accidentally gotten the first coin on my giant alt, but now my main elf is receiving them without any problems.

Unlike what the wording implies, the coins don't actually seem to be locked onto the first character you login to. I've logged into one character, logged out, logged into another and gotten the coin there instead. It seems to drop on the first character that stays online for 36 minutes.

This is actually a huge improvement over the previous versions of this event type and I'm quite content with it.

Also all yall freakouts look really funny now

My life was a lie
    Kensamaofmari
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited January 3, 2019
    I think this was made that way to avoid working on another NPC at Dunbarton so you can decide which character will be set as Main Character.

Just a theory...
    randomremux-gosick-04-1280x720fde18e4d-mp4_snapshot_19-45_2011-01-29_09-58-20.jpg
    Kensamaofmari