Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

DECORATE GUILD HALLS

Comments

• SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    There are many allied guilds that work together but it been awkward in the team of not being able to fully function as allied. The old guild system only provides features to work as a single system. Guild Management does not include names for allied guilds to be added. Neither does it provide for extra guild officers. We would love to see the overall improvements as well.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Today we continue our thread on improving the guild hall. A new guild idea was also suggested by another post showing that it's possible to have guild improvement here in Mabinogi, Take a look at Vindictus here We also need to add features for the guild that are allies, so those members can visit each other guild hall for meetings, events, party, etc. These ideas are suggestions to improve our guilds. Please take our guilds out of the past and bring it up to modern time.

Thank you Springviolet for the great insight, and useful video!
    Adding features to guilds should be becoming more and more important now with the new stress of Guardian Guilds
    Please, everyone, jump in on the thread your input is greatly needed here improving our guild hall.
    Amaraz
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think improvement in the guild system is definitely needed to give the game a necessary boost for more activity among players. But, there needs to be balance where the game has enough challenges (the main storylines) for further cooperation to be worth while. We can't be having storylines where people finish within a week or two.

It really defeats the purpose of playing for many people. There needs to be challenges.That's what this game is really missing.
    SpringvioletAmaraz
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Can't emphasize enough how we should have more guardian guild towns.
    After doing some needed research on our guild hall I found our missing puzzle. Remember everyone who is really in charge of the guild hall. Its Sinead in the Rath Royal Castle. She is the one who manages creation and upgrades of the Guild Hall. Address this issue to her letting her know we need our Guild Hall to be improved. Sinead Rath Royal Castle Manager you have the funds to improve our guild hall. This is the first time our guild community has to ask you to upgrade our guild systems. Everyone in this thread has voiced their concerns and ideas of an upgrade Guild Hall, Sinead please don't let your busy schedule prevent us from having a greatly improved Guild Hall.
    Kensamaofmari
    I feel like all the NPCs in the upper castle are trying to hide from everyone.
    Springviolet
  • AmarazAmaraz

They are hiding the secret alchemy experiments from us.
    KensamaofmariSpringviolet
    Amaraz wrote: »

They are hiding the secret alchemy experiments from us.

Are they synthesizing something on Eirawen?
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I'd really at least like us to be able to make "Guild Hall Furniture" with the various crafting skills.

Blacksmithing and Carpentry would work together to make the general furniture. The chairs, the window panes, bookshelves, the tables, etc.

Handicraft and Tailoring would make various ornamentations and things of that nature. Flower pots, table cloths, cushions for the chairs for some "higher-ranked" chairs, etc.

Cooking could make fake food or stuff of that nature. Maybe even letting you make "Furniture Dye" with Mixing so you can have specific colours.

Hillwen Engineering and Magic Craft could make all sorts of neat steampunk or magitech things. Want crystal lamps? You've got it. How about giant thrones made out of pure hillwen that look like the ores?

That way it'd improve aspects of crafting and make guilds more personalized. Could even use the furniture for new Part-Time jobs and such.
    SpringvioletKensamaofmariAmaraz
    Great ideas using our skills to improve our guild hall. The upgrade should be addressed, plus we have to spend a premium monthly to have the guild it's not free.
    Not exactly, furniture, but I believe we previously mentioned having a guild quest bulletin board.
    Adding today, other than guilds sending out their own quests; there should also be a variety of automated system quests for guilds.
    And not just your normal combat/dungeon clearing, material gathering quests. Should be a new set and style of quests that presents a new challenge to things.
    This guild hall would have been the best July 4th gift.
    Requesting for a new improved guildhall is far from over Sineadit is time you address this forum. We need a formal letter about our suggestions and many ideas that have been addressed in this forum by many guild leaders and members. Please take some time out to listen and read what each person vision for an improved guildhall.
    Amaraz
  • UrufuUrufu
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Gunna repost something I said in a previous thread.

I would like to see the current 'Guild Rooms" or whatever replaced with something equivalent to a Guild Homestead. Let all the other Guildies connect their homestead in some fashion to it and share various benefits in this manner across both guild and homesteads. Kinda like fiefs I suppose.

Hey, why not have a wagon/carriage there to take you directly to other guild members' homesteads and something similar players can place in their homestead to go straight to the Guild Manor/Castle/Land.
    Amaraz
    With all the new changes added to Mabinogi ingame, we all hope the guild crisis will be address soon.
    I said I had an idea on the other thread, and now I remember it.
    In a recent thread there was the discussion to improve Tara that would make it a hub. So I suggested that some of the buildings in town be rented out to people for their guilds instead of having to go to the Royal Castle.
    The guild should be able to decorate at least the inside of the guild as they see fit and maybe some parts of the outside. Guild members should be able to establish personal shops or kiosks outside their guild with a set area range.
    Amaraz
    There is a lot of great ideas in this thread to use to improved our guilds quality of life. Since we are moving forward into modern times then Improvement is greatly needed in this area. I open my guild in 2011 and it been the same ever since. My homestead is much improved over time. What happened to our Guilds Improvements are we forgotten?
    Amaraz
    There is a lot of great ideas in this thread to use to improved our guilds quality of life. Since we are moving forward into modern times then Improvement is greatly needed in this area. I open my guild in 2011 and it been the same ever since. My homestead is much improved over time. What happened to our Guilds Improvements are we forgotten?

Forgotten, neglected, fallen to disrepair.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    YangKoete wrote: »
    I'd really at least like us to be able to make "Guild Hall Furniture" with the various crafting skills.

Blacksmithing and Carpentry would work together to make the general furniture. The chairs, the window panes, bookshelves, the tables, etc.

Handicraft and Tailoring would make various ornamentations and things of that nature. Flower pots, table cloths, cushions for the chairs for some "higher-ranked" chairs, etc.

Cooking could make fake food or stuff of that nature. Maybe even letting you make "Furniture Dye" with Mixing so you can have specific colours.

Hillwen Engineering and Magic Craft could make all sorts of neat steampunk or magitech things. Want crystal lamps? You've got it. How about giant thrones made out of pure hillwen that look like the ores?

That way it'd improve aspects of crafting and make guilds more personalized. Could even use the furniture for new Part-Time jobs and such.

Another fantastic idea, thank you.