Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G22 Overlapping Trials (SPOILERS)

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
edited January 11, 2019 in Help
So uhh.. I'm lost on this one and I tried to look around in several different places to try and find the hiding members but I can't figure it out like.. one said that the person was last seen at Logging Camp so I went to look around there but couldn't find the person.

It would be nice if someone can make a guide on how to find all 9 people for this part of quest! I'll also keep y'all updated if I find any missing person!

edit:: I figured it out, you'll find those people exactly as shown in the picture so..

edit2:
1.png

One of my friends posted thisad I hope it help y’all find who y’all are looking for in this quest!

Comments

• MagtfMagtf
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I Have Found a Few. But Have Only Completed 1 of the Member's Requests Thus. Far.. i Am Stuck at looking for a "MISSING FATHER" However the Only Clue you get was " We were Heading Toward Tir, Then a Robed Black Figure, Ambushed and Knocked me out, and my Father Was Missing".. Basically ... and i have Searched Up and Down Cullin and Dugald Roads Finding Nothing. Then this Only one Looking for a "Wife"... Lives Near a Town Near a Lake.. but no clue as to where her Houses is or anything... This G22 is BS.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Not very helpful...
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited January 10, 2019
    Everything you need is in the list lol. The father is #5 in the list.
  • MagtfMagtf
    Everything you need is in the list lol. The father is #5 in the list.
    YA.. Just figured that out by skipping to the Fifth one.. "WOW" Father is in the Center of Tail Square[img][/img]62b91f741f8fe85101779b0881d303fc
  • MagtfMagtf
    edited January 10, 2019
    62b91f741f8fe85101779b0881d303fc
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I can't find the first missing person's wife, "She was from a village by a lake" I assume Tir because...its only thing closer to a village and with rivers but idk....
  • HarithHarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited January 10, 2019
    While you can just find it easily where they are placed in the picture but if anyone needs it here's the list of where the 9 missing people are:
    1st person (Husband) - sen mag, near the entrance to emain
    2nd person - Gairech, near Fiodh, the 'a' in sen mag plateau
    3rd person - Bookstore in Tara
    4th person (Son) - Sliab Cuilin, Near Stone Quarry Moongate
    5th person (Father) - Tail Square, front of statue
    6th person - Spiral Hill, Top of the hill, next to the big tree
    7th person - Next to Morva Aisle Moon Gate
    8th person (Wife) - Emain Macha, by the waters behind Ailionoa, to the right of the stage
    9th person - Lower right corner in the right pocket under 'Reighinalt' on the map

Best of luck, hope it helps! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    1.png

One of my friends posted thisad I hope it help y’all find who y’all are looking for in this quest!