Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tech Duinn missions

Comments

• knightoneknightone
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    edited January 27, 2019
    We finished tech Duinn missions in hardmode a few times today. Ran out of expiring full recovery pots for now.

4YaswFF.jpg

oHIiT9Q.jpg

• Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Zeo wrote: »
    I decided to run two Feth Fiada missions with a party of 4!

...I wonder if we can just go in and afk in the mission til we get kicked out everytime to collect those orbs.

It seems that if you die and wait for the 20 minutes timeout rather than reviving, then you DON'T get an orb when it boots you out.
  • knightoneknightone
    edited February 17, 2019
    Several groups finished elite tech Duinn missions today. Here is one of my runs. It took a lot of nao and recovery potions since we did not know the correct methods. One person disconnected at the start.

MEu9xqD.jpg
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited February 17, 2019
    I always been meaning to ask but how does one make the UI smaller? Having my dorcha cover half my screen is no fun.

ON Window mode pls
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 17, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »
    I always been meaning to ask but how does one make the UI smaller? Having my dorcha cover half my screen is no fun.

ON Window mode pls

Looking at the screenshot above, i would probably say that you need a pretty large monitor because all icons look really small, but the quality of everything still looks high and nothing is blurry there. Also the whole UI looks small and it's giving lots of free space. I would probably feel bothered by this spacious screen lol.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

ON Window mode pls

Turn on mini icon/mini hotkeys. It's in the options.
  • GretaGreta
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

ON Window mode pls

Turn on mini icon/mini hotkeys. It's in the options.

I'm pretty sure it is turned on by default. But who knows.
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520

ON Window mode pls

Modern mabinogi is really nice on a 2560x1440 monitor and borderless fullscreen.
  • GretaGreta
    AlexisEU wrote: »

ON Window mode pls

Modern mabinogi is really nice on a 2560x1440 monitor and borderless fullscreen.

Huh? Did you just...? Admit...?
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    Greta wrote: »

ON Window mode pls

Windows 10 is not prohibited
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065

ON Window mode pls

Admit what? xD
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605

ON Window mode pls

First result on google for "borderless fullscreen", very useful little tool for using features of the window manager that microsoft doesnt expose as a button. No need for throwing shade around when everyone can learn about a utility for using features built into their operating system instead :)
  • knightoneknightone
    edited February 17, 2019

ON Window mode pls

In Mabi go to
    OPTIONS, SYSTEM, VIDEO
    Keep increasing zoom (not much) till you get the view you like.
    Increase RES. (resolution) till you like the image. (max resolution should be used if possible)
    Increase range of vision (not much) as necessary to avoid no view at a distance.

On last tab of GAME tab check small icon option. I think you should get similar image on smaller monitors.

These changes may start overheating your computer and drop fps (frame rate per sec) below 50. Following screenshot is at max zoom and range. Make sure it will not overload your CPU and GPU and their temperature stays below 40 C. My monitors are 1080 p (1920x1080 resolution) 1 ms response time and 165-240 Hz refresh rate which I need for faster games. I9-9900 k CPU and RTX2080XC GPU I use have efficient heating management to handle this load. Mabi works fine with slower 4 ms response time or even higher and 50 Hz refresh rate LED monitors that look more pleasing. Mabi also supports up to 2560x1440 resolution.

7ja6QLC.jpg