Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

An item update that isn't Gacha

LastSaturdayLastSaturday
Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
edited January 16, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I mean like actually craftable items and new tailoring items. I mean when the best armor in the game is from gacha somethings a bit wrong
  1. Would you like to see new Blacksmith/Tailoring/etc recipes19 votes
    1. Yes
       84% (16 votes)
    2. No
       11% (2 votes)
    3. Gacha will rule the world
       5% (1 vote)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Overdue.
    Been saying for a long time that they could jumpstart the player community and make them more active, but we didn't receive that in the recent life skill update and the chances for such an update looks rather low.
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Overdue.
    Been saying for a long time that they could jumpstart the player community and make them more active, but we didn't receive that in the recent life skill update and the chances for such an update looks rather low.

Agreed tech missions were a great opportunity for new material at a minimum and just adding new things that can compare though may not be as stylish as the gacha would be very nice.
  • skpkionskpkion
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    I agree with this. I made a forum post about a week ago asking for manuals and patterns for the new gacha items to be included in the gacha as well but barely anyone looked at it.