Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about Hero Talent rebirthing

RoytonRoyton
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited January 19, 2019 in Help
I was wondering what happens when you rebirth into a hero talent and acquire skills ranks higher than you have.

Lets say I don't have Transmutation yet and using Vates gives me rank C.
If I used a skill reset would it bring it to F or would it stay at C?
If it does go to F, would it cost me AP to rank it back to C or would it be free up to C?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You don't get ranked up from REBIRTHING into a Hero talent.
    You just learn the associated Hero Skills, for Vates this would be Hydra Transmutation, Elemental Wave, and Golden Time, all at rank Novice.

What you're thinking of is creating a brand new character with the Hero Character Card.
    New characters created using those cards start off with skills pre-ranked.
    And skill resets would work just like they do normally, it'd send you back to rank F, giving the normal AP costs back, and require the same amount of AP for reranking.
  • RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Ohh okay, so those bonus skills are given to new characters using the card.
    Thanks for clearing that up :)