Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R>LOTUSS

KambiiKambii
Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
edited February 4, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
473719-200.png
L O T U S S

Welcome to our guild recruitment thread! Our guild LOTUSS is a recently created guild centered towards meeting new people and helping new players out! Currently we have only a few members but would love to increase and expand!

Our only requirement is to be nice and have fun!

If you're interested feel free to contact me either forums or in game and I will direct you to our discord if that interests you as well!

IGN: Kambii
Our Guild Leader is xaerisx , feel free to contact her as well!
My discord is Cin#1235 if you would like to contact me there for more information!
We will welcome you with open arms!

Here's our Guild Schedule!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cJ8DoG4Bplktt55RwkG1A69yeec8BpiYYgHQWss3pME/edit?usp=sharing
We update this document every Sunday to reflect the upcoming week events!

Comments

• NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    edited September 9, 2020
    Rosepetals?
  • KambiiKambii
    Nemesis wrote: »
    Lol repeat of Rosepetals?

Lmao I didn't even know people remembered Rosepetals haha
  • KambiiKambii
    We're still recruiting! ♥
  • OmnicityOmnicity
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    Bumping.
    There's more people that joined since, and the guild leader is now Katzuyos.
    These mates are hella chill.