Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pons and purchasing from dressing room?

Mabibabi98Mabibabi98
Mabinogi Rep: 645
in Item/Premium Shop
I'm looking to get a new look on Mabi and I want to make that happen using the dressing room... However I'm a bit confused? When what you want to wear from the dressing room says "B" "C" and "P" does that mean it will all cost pons? or is there another currency you use to buy something from dressing room? I want to know so that I can purchase pons and then not have to worry about any other currency so that I can simply get the items I want from dressing room. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Appearances marked "P" require Pon to get. Those marked with "C" require a specific coupon, but are often available for free during Free Appearance Change events (though the last one we had was more than a year ago). As for appearances marked "B", they require Beauty Coupons - coupons that come exclusively from gachapons, though you can buy them from another player, often at a rather steep cost.

And be warned that, if you select appearances that cost something (i.e. B, C or P options), you can rebirth into them for free, but if you change it to something else, you can't go back to that style without spending again.