Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dressing room help? Newbie

Mabibabi98Mabibabi98
Mabinogi Rep: 645
in Help
I've noticed when looking at things I want to try on in the dressing room are blank? Like I can't interact with the boxes whatsoever but they do tell me what they are it's just that I can't see the items? What's with that..?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I'm assuming you mean that the listed item has no icon and a little red arrow in its bottom right corner? If so that means that you haven't collected the item yet. You can only 'interact' with items that you have collected into your personal dressing room (collected items will have an icon and a little green arrow). If you are referring to a collected item and can't interact with it, the item is likely limited to a different gender or race than your character.
    Mabibabi98