Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jabchiel's music score understanding

SebasteannSebasteann
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Help
I've recently started messing around with the jabchiel scores, and I seem to understand a majority of what's going on. However, I still have yet to get one score to play right. It's all timed properly, but one of the tracks seems to lower in octave drastically when going from the first score to the next, and the same going from second to third score. I've even marked the beginning of each part of each score with the octave they need to be in.

Comments

• SebasteannSebasteann
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I have figured out the issue I've been having. Since the jabchiel scores carry over traits from the first score to the next, track 3 on the first score ended at octave 2 carrying it over to track 3 on the second score. Issue was it needed to be in octave 4. I'd marked it octave 4, but completely forgot about that being the standard octave that when you use the optimize score option in 3mle it'll think that the initial "o4" is unnecessary and delete it leaving the track back in octave 2.