Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So I guess Shiny Tree is rare as hell

Comments

• LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    I'll sell it to you for 2m :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yeah I will be in the market for buying tons of glittering trees, but... I am going to wait until everyone gets their own. :|
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yeah I will be in the market for buying tons of glittering trees, but... I am going to wait until everyone gets their own. :|
    What would be the reasonable price of it?
    Regardless server.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Unknown at this time, but I imagine players are initially going to overcharge for it.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    They do seem pretty rare, I just got my first one from the Surprise Boxes, out of the 20+ I've opened.

But I absolutely love the look of them!! I need tons of those, the fountains, and some Benches and then I'll never want to leave my Homestead :D!!
  • SaffronBeigeSaffronBeige
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    edited February 8, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »
    What does the stone fountain look like?

To be honest, other than a house I can go into (which the treehouse sorta helps with) what I really want is a "pond" that is bigger than a puddle.

nIM50vd.jpg

They look really neat! It would look great in a Vales homestead.
    (they also take 3x3 space)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 10, 2017
    I need 1 more stone bench and 2 more vales torches.

Anyone else thinking about taking their mansion down in place of the tree house?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I'd say 1/30 boxes I got a shiny tree, not counting the event freebie.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Anyone else thinking about taking their mansion down in place of the tree house?

I already torn down my prairie house for just that. 100% worth.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Buffalos wrote: »

I already torn down my prairie house for just that. 100% worth.

Yeah I tore mine down too. :D
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    I got rid of my mansion when we got candy island. Am glad it's finally replaced with a cute treehouse.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited February 10, 2017
    Mine's still up. I still find myself hoping we'll be able to go inside them someday. My homestead is built in a way that it doesn't look too weird leaving my house up.

That said, am greatly enjoying my treehouse,.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited February 11, 2017
    goodbye old HS house! I kept the type 4 Uladh house all this time becuz the mansion was boring and would have clashed with the rest of my HS. But I've got a pretty new treehouse to take its place. Granted I have a few disappointments with the treehouse....

In case anyone's wondering: removing your house/mansion does NOT delete any HS's you have saved to you HS map (me: YAY!!!)
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I have a Physis homestead, and I got rid of my mansion and herbs quite a while ago just to make room for props. I did get an igloo back again, just because I like how it looks. The mansion is just way too big and useless. The herbs I put on the homestead of an alt that's in my guild, which allows me to go to that homestead to pick herbs. I'm looking forward to my treehouse, but I'm not sure where I'll put it. I may need to re-arrange things again, which I just did to make room for the fountains, shiny tree, torches, benches, etc.
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    I've gotten one (or more) of everything from gachas.
    Also bought a few.. I have 4 trees total now.
    The thing I get the most are the anchor statues.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I want a tree house and a tree Q_Q
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Too lazy to log in and count what I've gotten, but I know that I got 2 Wood Chips (counting the free one).
    I only got the free Shiny Tree, I have yet to get another one other than that. :(
    I somehow got like 5 Paper Sheep though. xD
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,480
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    goodbye old HS house! I kept the type 4 Uladh house all this time becuz the mansion was boring and would have clashed with the rest of my HS. But I've got a pretty new treehouse to take its place. Granted I have a few disappointments with the treehouse....

In case anyone's wondering: removing your house/mansion does NOT delete any HS's you have saved to you HS map (me: YAY!!!)

Well you just helped me decide what to do. Peace out house!
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    @Kitsuyasha
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

Well you just helped me decide what to do. Peace out house!

Outhouse? :D We don't have outhouses, but I once cobbled one together with bamboo fence, though it was rather lacking in the roof department.
    KitsuyashaSphyra21
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Welp finally got a shiny tree from a box today.