Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G22 Celebration reward piece

RaykaRayka
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
in Help
is this bugged? i'm stucked at 19 pieces and i don't get anymore from staying logged and i checked the main site and it clearly say it expire at 21 feb

Comments

• Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    I'm 3 off and I think they might have closed the event early by accident or something. I posted this same question and no answers yet so lets hope they give one soon.
  • YukikohimeYukikohime
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I'm stuck on 19 pieces as well, I would have had my reward yesterday. Hopefully they fix this issue soon.