Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring Back Mir Dragon For More Than 2 Days Thanks.

Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
edited February 19, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Every time it's been on sale I wasn't playing/was away for the 2 days or didn't know that there was even a mir dragon sale. They're a major debuff, just as good as a bone drag, which are on sale like every other month. I figured for Lunar New Year we might have a chance to see em again but nope, just the same ole afk scroll event. Bring back the pet that might actually help with Tech, for more than the 2-3 days you put it on sale, make some revenue, and please the playerbase. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
  1. Bring Back Mir Dragon 2019?6 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. What are those?
       33% (2 votes)