Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❀ hana's art shop: closed

Comments

• BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    keep up the fantastic art!
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,885
    keep up the fantastic art!

Thank you very much for your support!! ♡♡♡
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Finished commissions for Marielx and 잘생겼다 on discord~
    ZgYGnWr.jpg
    4GWN8BO.jpg

[important]
    Due to recent events, I won't be opening up waitlist spots for now, even as I finish commissions. My school recently began coronavirus prevention efforts so I'm kinda of in this weird transitional period rn, moving home, etc. Stay safe and healthy, everyone ^^
    ImaizumiBravelatios
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    edited December 17, 2020
    Bump! Shop has reopened for Winter 2020-2021! This may remain open through Spring 2021 depending on how my next semester goes, but no guarantees.

Updates and notes:
    I am currently taking NX priority commissions until the 22nd. Gold is still an accepted payment method, but NX commissions will be worked on first.
    PP/Ko-fi will reopen as a payment method after the 22nd/23rd (or whenever I get around to it).
    All commissions this time around will be done in the sketch coloring style.
    Just some general updates on examples/images, etc.

Lmk if you have any questions! ^^
    hana
    Bravelatios
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Updated! PP (Ko-fi) is now an accepted payment type + NX priority period has ended.
    Also 1 slot has freed up, so the form is open again for anyone interested! ^^

• hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Update time!

two slots are currently available!
    I'm going to be going back to an NX priority period again :^) for anyone claiming open slots, NX comms will be given priority (slots already in place will go first however, so Alphashadow will still be first in line)
    I don't usually have a wishlist, but if you get me a Special Sweet Academy Uniform (F) I will draw you literally anything :sob: th-the cat,,,,,,, i wanna hold a cat in my hands so bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and finally, since I've been neglecting to update for a while, here's the comms that have been piled up~
    JWoYBdJ.jpg
    8lkxOU4.jpg
    lptyO1U.jpg

Thanks for your continued interest!
    Imaizumi
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Slots will be closed now~ I've got a lot to do in the coming months so it's hard to say when I will reopen ;;
    See y'all at some vague point in the future when I come out of hiding! :^)
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    edited June 11, 2021
    I'm back sort of! (not really)

The shop will not technically be opened, but 1 slot will be available until it's claimed
    I will be taking 1 slot with NX payment only. Ya girl needs an inventory expansion ㅠㅠ
    Shop will close again after that 1 slot. I'll probably open it from time to time over the summer in a similar way where I just have 1 open at a time and then close it again :-3

Thanks for your interest!

Edit: Just saw that mabi was giving out free inv expansions LOL, so I'm not in need of NX anymore. I will keep this slot open for another week anyway in case anyone's interested, but it will be closed after that if not taken!
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    edited July 17, 2021
    Updates! I'm opening 2 slots for NX comms since I wanna snag some troubadour boxes hehe

Notes:
    currently accepting NX only
    slots will stay open until they're claimed and will close afterwards, they probably won't reopen for a while after that
    I will be super super busy from 7/28 to probably 7/31 or 8/1 because I'm moving, so there'll be a bit of a delay around then

Thanks for your interest as always!
  • ratyodapunchratyodapunch
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Oh guys I love your art. I wish I can draw like that, I'm still in the learning process.
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Shop updated and opened again! There is 1 gold slot and 1 NX slot available now ^^
  • ratyodapunchratyodapunch
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited November 22, 2021
    Awsome thanks :)
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Updated shop~ Opening one slot for gold only!