Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Shinwasei Family

AmitaliaAmitalia
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited March 11, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi there! I am Amitalia. I am a player from the old days when Mabinogi had first launched, when it was fresh. I remember a guild I was once in. The chat clustered with conversation, everyone so nice and helpful, running dungeons with like 20 or so people. It was a great experience. It's something I would like to have again, to share with others. And with even more content, there is much more we as guild members can do together. So come join Shinwasei, a second family.

What you can expect:
Perks : Upon ranking up in the guild you will unlock benefits based on your loyalty and activity within the guild. The benefits could include supplies to training gear.
Raids and Runs : There will be scheduled runs that we do, such as : Sidhe Finnachaid and Girgashiy. These runs are meant for the growth of the guild via training.
Events : From time to time, I shall host events. These events will vary and can offer prizes.
Jobs : If you are skilled and willing, you can sign up for a crafting position to help the guild.

Our guild stone can be found outside west Dunbarton gate, next to the tower.