Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Poisonous Mushroom Stew Use? D:

YukiLoveYuYukiLoveYu
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in General Chat
Helloo! I'm not that knowledgeable of stuff happening on Mabi, and I was wondering what the Poisonous Mushroom Stew is use for! I see people selling them all the time at ~10k a piece. Are they used for a question or daily of some sort?

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well I know they're used as part of getting the Chain skill Death Mark, if I remember right. I'm not sure if there's more to them or not.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Reduces potion poisoning, otherwise also a good stat booster.
    10k seems a bit high, but depending on supply, fair. But to me 10 k is high.
    YukiLoveYu
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Death Mark skill quest
    YukiLoveYu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    DEATH MARK SKILL QUEST.
    YukiLoveYu
    Ok 10k is a fair price
    YukiLoveYu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 11, 2019
    Ok 10k is a fair price

They were over 100k for some time at first. I still remember selling them around 70-100k during Pillow Fight Event, since they gave those from event boxes so i used that as an easy money making instead of dropping it away. Some people would throw them away on the ground too, good jackpot lol.
    YukiLoveYu
    Greta wrote: »
    Ok 10k is a fair price

They were over 100k for some time at first. I still remember selling them around 70-100k during Pillow Fight Event, since they gave those from event boxes so i used that as an easy money making instead of dropping it away. Some people would throw them away on the ground too, good jackpot lol.

I usually sell between 4-6k accounting for the cost of Brifne Whiskey.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 11, 2019
    so you sell them for barely more than the cost to make them. not even worth it

that's just my opinion though
    Greta
    Arjune wrote: »

45% - 60+% profit margin isn't bad.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

True :P I guess I'm more into bigger profits like the composing and musical knowledge books
    Kensamaofmari

True :P I guess I'm more into bigger profits like the composing and musical knowledge books

Yea there are always items that can earn big money, but I just price based on my needs (mostly for repairs and maintenances) and also give a good bargain for buyers.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

There is so mushroom for more profit, though.
    IyasenuKensamaofmaristarkiller1286