Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Seeking a guild

EttaFlowersEttaFlowers
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited March 20, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi all!
I'm very very new to mabinogi, and MMOs in general! I'm looking for a friendly, social guild to join who dont mind having a total noob!

(Also I'm on GMT time for thing like guild events!)

Comments

• AmitaliaAmitalia
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Hello, and welcome to Mabinogi. Glad to have you aboard this fantastic game. Prepare for quite the grind. While playing this game, I do recommend checking out wiki.mabinogiworld.com for any information you are looking for.

As for guild matters, My guild is a fairly active one and still growing. We also use the discord app to communicate outside the game to keep in touch. I also have plans on several guild events, including daily runs.

Hope you have fun playing Mabinogi. Personally my favorite game. And once again, prepare for quite the grind.