Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(CN / JP) Sweet Coffee Event

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Back on topic (because i don't wan't to get warned for derailment). Any ideas what kind of event will this be? Afk one? Or something more active?

Based on reliable google translate of the JP one, you can AFK for regular login amounts but can get more running shadow missions (for the event items to turn in for reward).
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Back on topic (because i don't wan't to get warned for derailment). Any ideas what kind of event will this be? Afk one? Or something more active?

Based on reliable google translate of the JP one, you can AFK for regular login amounts but can get more running shadow missions (for the event items to turn in for reward).

So an afk AND some grinding?
    Well, sounds like my kind of party I guess, considering the schedule I run anymore XP
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

So an afk AND some grinding?
    Well, sounds like my kind of party I guess, considering the schedule I run anymore XP

Well that's at least how it's set up for JP.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Ehhh... this event isn't even that good imo. Is that a free food truck?
    Helsa
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Ooh I love coffee. That prop seems interesting. x3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah it will look a little less pretentious than the other props that change your idle animation.
    Helsa
    Gaea wrote: »

Took me a while to find it, but yes free truck and scooter.
    Looks like they made it to exchange regular coupons for special coupons to get em. Each pet would be 4 special coupons. So definitely will make people work for the reward.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Looks like they made it to exchange regular coupons for special coupons to get em. Each pet would be 4 special coupons. So definitely will make people work for the reward.

Well can't argue with free. :]
    Helsa

Like those turbo tax commercials.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Turbo tax is not free. I use it every year. In order to file electronically they charge you. But I don't mind, keeps everything in the same place. You pay for convenience basically.

But that's besides the topic.
    Helsa

Turbo tax is not free. I use it every year. In order to file electronically they charge you. But I don't mind, keeps everything in the same place. You pay for convenience basically.

Nothing is free. Everything has a cost. Even these events... It costs time. :) But monetarily it's free.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Nothing is free. Everything has a cost. Even these events... It costs time. :) But monetarily it's free.

Yeah I believe we have established that.
    SylviaWolfeHelsa
    From maint
    "There is some Giant news brewing that a new coffee shop is opening soon..."

I think this is it folks.
  • PopclipsPopclips
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Oooo I think this may be what we're getting tomorrow! Reskinned pets or not, at least they're really nice/useful pets instead of something like a reskinned bird or something LOL

Actually excited for this to come <3 !
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Popclips wrote: »
    Oooo I think this may be what we're getting tomorrow! Reskinned pets or not, at least they're really nice/useful pets instead of something like a reskinned bird or something LOL

Glad to hear that some people are happy. I'm just okay with it, since i already have such pets and outfit is something that already looks similar to these gacha school outfits. It will be a good event for new players, especially for f2p ones.
    Popclips wrote: »

Glad to hear that some people are happy. I'm just okay with it, since i already have such pets and outfit is something that already looks similar to these gacha school outfits. It will be a good event for new players, especially for f2p ones.

F2P FTW! Saves another months expenses!