Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

They put the new hs figurines in gacha.

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited April 5, 2019 in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JDt
The ONE thing we got for FREE for YEARS is now broken up and placed into gacha. All kinds of expletives for you NA!!! I was dreading it when I saw KR was going to do it. But I thought that maybe just maybe YOU wouldn't do that to US. This is bs. EVERYTHING is now officially gacha. My middle finger is up because I consider this a betrayal to all of us. It was the one little thing that I looked forward to collecting via EVENTS. But you took it away.

US legislation needs to get on the ball regarding this bs FASTER. Because it IS going to happen NA. You need to change your freaking business model. You are delaying the INEVITABLE. :|
Helsa

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It was bound to happen.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 4, 2019
    I chose to ignore the gacha if i don't like it.
    I thought you were done with them. Also with these forums. But nope lol.
    PHANTAstar
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

I did not post a thread stating that recently. What the hell are you talking about.
    Helsa
    Gaea wrote: »

I did not post a thread stating that recently. What the hell are you talking about.

The forgettable past.
    GretaWolfsingerSylviaWolfePHANTAstar
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

The forgettable past.

No seriously, when? Where?
    Helsa
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    It's okay, mabi is the abusive BF we always go back to because it promises to do right next time. Then it punches us in the eye, steals our money, and we leave it for a bit at our parents.

The forgettable past.

No seriously, when? Where?

I don't remember these things if they occurred or not. And no, I don't recall anything from this year either on the mentioned criticisms.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    It's okay, mabi is the abusive BF we always go back to because it promises to do right next time. Then it punches us in the eye, steals our money, and we leave it for a bit at our parents.

"Baby you know I love you right? I just get kinda crazy because I am crazy in love with you."
    Oof. When are we going to break the cycle? :(
    Helsa

"Baby you know I love you right? I just get kinda crazy because I am crazy in love with you."

History repeats itself.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

History repeats itself.

Because we let it.
    Helsa

History repeats itself.

Because we let it.

We're only human after all.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited April 4, 2019
    If KR had to pay for it, why should we have gotten it for free? We don't need to have everything for free. If you are so mad contact KR with your complaints and watch them tell you the same thing. Also the US more likely won't pass the legislation anytime soon. It's not needed, when it becomes a problem maybe but right now the US doesn't see it as a problem.
    Just because a few little figurines were placed in a good gacha with decent rates, doesn't mean people should whine about NA doing what KR did. Once again, go complain to KR about wanting free items that they paid for.
    PHANTAstar
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited April 4, 2019
    you shouldnt be surprised, or mad about it.
    gacha is their main source of income. so yeah
    PHANTAstar
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 4, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    If KR had to pay for it, why should we have gotten it for free? We don't need to have everything for free. If you are so mad contact KR with your complaints and watch them tell you the same thing. Also the US more likely won't pass the legislation anytime soon. It's not needed, when it becomes a problem maybe but right now the US doesn't see it as a problem.
    Just because a few little figurines were placed in a good gacha with decent rates, doesn't mean people should whine about NA doing what KR did. Once again, go complain to KR about wanting free items that they paid for.

The point is, these figurines are something we have always collected through events for years. Now suddenly they are in gacha. You missed my point entirely and are assuming I want EVERYTHING for free. Don't be so naive.
    Helsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I do like to get my hands on that +5% crit dmg...

The point is, these figurines are something we have always collected through events for years. Now suddenly they are in gacha. You missed my point entirely and are assuming I want EVERYTHING for free. Don't be so naive.

I'm pretty sure they'll still have figurines given for free in events though. And it wasn't long ago where they gave us some.
    PHANTAstar
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    All things aside, I can't say I don't understand where OP is coming from though. I am sad they were part of a gacha - it doesn't bother me quite the same way but then I'm trying to be more chill recently for many reasons, so...
    I dunno. I do understand what you mean though Gaea. It is kinda disappointing, among other things.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's just in my point of view, they broke tradition. Something that everyone enjoyed collecting you now have to pay for. I expressed this to them a couple times and the significance of it. But I guess they were unable to change anything. We're not koreans guys, they take a lot of abuse ignorantly. But we're different. We're not other regions.
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 4, 2019

Oh, that's what you meant with your opening post! I was wondering about that and when I saw the title, I thought you were referring to the items in the gacha as a whole. Yeah, that's kind of weird for them to put the figures in the gacha.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited April 4, 2019

Yes but you are complaining that we didnt get them for free. Once again, why should we get them for free, when KR didn't? Why should KR have to pay for them and we get them handed to us. I could understand if KR got them for free and we have to pay for them, but they kept them the same. You act like this is unfair to us. Do you think the KR players would be happy if they had to pay for them and we got them for free? Why not think about how the other regions feel, instead of yourself.

They are just figurines, you can eventually buy them for cheap, in a week or two. It's not like they have some god tier stats to them. We have had other figurines with better stats that we have gotten for free. You are honestly making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Greta