Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi Update "Intxns" - Original:Mini-Gem Intxns

LeadtLeadt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
edited September 27, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi Mabi team & Mabi-ers!
Since the release of all these cute doll bags of our beloved knights and NPCs, I was wondering...Wouldn't it be so cool and cute if these mini-gems/summoned dolls had (preset) interactions between them? Ex. If I have an Avelin (gem or doll bag) summoned and someone near me has an Altam, within a certain distance, they would auto-go to each other and "talk", follow each other around, or any character-related/story-related relationship interactions :D ? And..if there were more in an area, they would ALL interact with each other?

What do y'all think? Wouldn't that be so cute? x3
  1. Want? :D (Just taking a tally out of curiosity)13 votes
    1. Yes! That'd be cool!
       92% (12 votes)
    2. No/Neutral
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 7, 2019
    Wouldn't that disrupt their job for gold/material collecting?
    I could see that working on mini-gems i guess.
    Leadt
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Wouldn't that disrupt their job for gold/material collecting?
    I could see that working on mini-gems i guess.

I assume when there is no collection to be done.
    Leadt
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    The doll bags might disrupt gathering, but mini gems are like little bitties, and bitties need social interaction! I support for mini gems XD!
    Leadt
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I think this would be cute for the mini-gems. Would definitely make them a little more interesting.
    Not my summon dolls though, they barely do their job as is XDD
    Leadt
  • LeadtLeadt
    hehe. Thanks for all your comments.
    NOW, I assume all of you who posted saw the new patch update for INTERACTION!! HAHA! I will try it out soon and hope we will enjoy this new release! I dunno where the reviews for that new system will be, maybe here?
  • ChadnarikChadnarik
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Am I the only one who cannot Craft any Interaction whit my partner Rem?
  • LeadtLeadt
    Hey all, I have been using the interaction system and.....OKAY. It's pretty cool :)

Though...I guess it's still a looonnnggg amount of programming to have your pet interact with another's pet as a setting.

I'm sad they didn't do interactions for the mini gems tho :( ..I mean.....That's what they're there for, right? To follow you around, be cute and..do nothing else. xD

What do y'all think about this update?

((@Chadnarik. I hope you've been able to figure it out!)