Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

the item prices in tarlach are so bad atm

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ofelia wrote: »
    I see your point. However, we see this in real life also and until people wake up and say enough
    we're going to see this far into the future.

So repeat after me
    "all hail our corporate overlords"

IE Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, Microsoft and Etc.

I had to write a 40+ page in APA format for a final in corporate greed/waste (behavioral science)

take Iphones > one they where about 199 USD
    now > 1,449.00 USD

Your choice as a consumer is pretty much limited to 'give them money, or don't.'

This isn't really a 'lack of action is allowing it to happen' situation; it's an unregulated market. If people stop giving money to the scalpers, they'll stop scalping.

The same corporations who claim to make life more efficient and diversify do exactly the opposite in order to satisfy profit for investors.
    That's the capitalist world. You have almost no other preferable alternative. We the corporate powerhouse are your alternative. And remember to pay your taxes.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Just make a party ad in game and advertise you are buying on discord servers.
    You're more likely to get the item for cheaper.
    Bought HS items for 2mil and they were listed for 10mil on AH because I was asking around instead of being desperate and just buying from AH.
    Don't be impatient and you get stuff for cheaper.
  • meleseanmelesean
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    edited April 12, 2019
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Just make a party ad in game and advertise you are buying on discord servers.
    You're more likely to get the item for cheaper.
    Bought HS items for 2mil and they were listed for 10mil on AH because I was asking around instead of being desperate and just buying from AH.
    Don't be impatient and you get stuff for cheaper.

while the more common case is ppl will throw the item on AH with a much higher price right after your party was set.
    Like a month ago I was just looking to get a pillow for 500k and someone reprice it from 800k to 2m.