Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to get past character select screen

Kirara01Kirara01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
in Technical Support
For some reason every time i've tried to log in today it hasn't gotten me past the character select screen
this has only happened since the Giant Revamp update happened (04/2018)
it is stuck with the notice "reading character information" and locking me out from clicking on any buttons, I can however click on the bunched up characters but still can't enter the game as the notice claims its still reading the information

I have restarted, updated and completely reinstalled Mabinogi with no improvements at all. I have also gone out of my way to wait up to almost a hour for it to still claim its looking for information, I can however exit the game successfully with the "X" button and that is honestly the only thing I can click on this,, here's a photo to show the issue

broke_tm_by_sinnamon_snaps_dd4dh0l-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDkwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTYyMWQ3MDctZjJjYS00ZWM3LWIzM2QtZWJiODhiNTQ3ZGYxXC9kZDRkaDBsLWJkM2Y4NTRiLTRmYzEtNDdiMy05YjI5LTY5ODgyYmU5YTJhOC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.4gNQE4KWqkXg1_S6pX1JsKXqEAD4RtDZO8bwTXGdYHU