Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying/Selling Items

Kitsune96Kitsune96
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited May 4, 2019 in Alexina Marketplace
So I'm kind of new to this (the forums, to be more specific). I haven't played the game in a good while and I wanted to get back into hunting for my dream weapon ^-^' I'm currently looking for a Celtic Throwing Star (I realize that it's a rare item, but like I said it's a dream weapon). I've just run out of funds, but please feel free to send me an offer. I'll be working on getting more funds in the meantime.

I also have a couple of items I'm selling. Most of the things I put periodically in my Kiosk or in the Auction House, but I have a pair of Sky Glass Wings and a Celtic Druid Staff. I'm willing to negotiate on the prices on these items, so feel free to leave me a note or reply back to this thread if interested :) Other than that, I tend to sell materials for life skills or goods produced from the same life skills.