Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wow not much happening this week...

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Since there are lack of events, this weekend, maybe I will be able to get that backyard another 5-10% upgraded. Real life homsteading.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited May 3, 2019
    Since there are lack of events, this weekend, maybe I will be able to get that backyard another 5-10% upgraded. Real life homsteading.

I need to mow my lawn. It looks like a jungle out there. SIGH...
    Helsa
    Gaea wrote: »

Let me guess, grass that is over 6 feet high? Weeds around every other corner?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Eh it's not that high but if I don't do something the neighbors might start complaining. Meh.
    Helsa

Eh it's not that high but if I don't do something the neighbors might start complaining. Meh.

If you have chickens, you would be able to use that hay for nesting. Otherwise, if you're growing stuff, you can have it wilt in some container with water where it will turn into compost.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

If you have chickens, you would be able to use that hay for nesting. Otherwise, if you're growing stuff, you can have it wilt in some container with water where it will turn into compost.

Why are we talking about farming now? Maybe we do have a problem here. XD
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Why are we talking about farming now? Maybe we do have a problem here. XD

I'm growing cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, mint and a lime tree at the moment. =3
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 5, 2019
    I'm glad that we didn't get much events lately. I'm too lazy to do them. Unless it was something cool like Meowbinogi... I want this event back...
    Also, Monster Dodge is still being fixed from the last time it was postponed. I guess it was that serious?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm glad that we didn't get much events lately. I'm too lazy to do them. Unless it was something cool like Meowbinogi... I want this event back...
    Also, Monster Dodge is still being fixed from the last time it was postponed. I guess it was that serious?

I really don't care for that event. I made that clear.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Still doesn't mean that others don't care.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Apparently. I'm a little surprised, but, guess we'll see what happens
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Still doesn't mean that others don't care.

Running around in circles for MAYBE a prize? That event sucked.
    Helsa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

That is but your opinion of things and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of others. Some people are entertained by simple things. For example, I was enamoured for the last few hours of my life by the jangling of my own car keys and missed my doctor's appointment.
    GretaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 5, 2019

That is but your opinion of things and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of others. Some people are entertained by simple things. For example, I was enamored for the last few hours of my life by the jangling of my own car keys and missed my doctor's appointment.

That's a terrible way to live the last few hours of your life. I would of got krunked. XD
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I've heard people complain about too many events going on at one time and now it's nothing going on. We need some downtime to train skills, don't we?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 5, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »
    I've heard people complain about too many events going on at one time and now it's nothing going on. We need some downtime to train skills, don't we?

Yeah we'll do that when there's double training available, but there's absolutely NOTHING going on.
    Helsa

That is but your opinion of things and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of others. Some people are entertained by simple things. For example, I was enamored for the last few hours of my life by the jangling of my own car keys and missed my doctor's appointment.

That's a terrible way to live the last few hours of your life. I would of got krunked. XD

Who needs dialysis when you are dead? :p
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 5, 2019

Who needs dialysis when you are dead? :p

Oof that got dark. I thought you were going in for a pap smear or something. -pat pat-

Anyway perhaps this is just an off week for them, they are probably preparing for more important content and events.
    Helsa
    edited May 5, 2019

Oof that got dark. I thought you were going in for a pap smear or something. -pat pat-

Anyway perhaps this is just an off week for them, they are probably preparing for more important content and events.

I am a male, last time I checked, and I checked 20 minutes ago.

OT: Likely is. I found the twelve-hour maintenance to be odd in this day and age. Five years ago it would have been the norm, but it seems there may be something happening. Content updates are much faster now, and we had the campfire event.

Strange things are afoot!

Edit: Just checked again. I am definitely not okay at the moment.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 5, 2019

I am a male, last time I checked, and I checked 20 minutes ago.

OT: Likely is. I found the twelve-hour maintenance to be odd in this day and age. Five years ago it would have been the norm, but it seems there may be something happening. Content updates are much faster now, and we had the campfire event.

Strange things are afoot!

Edit: Just checked again. I am definitely not okay at the moment.

I would definitely go to the hospital Bliss. Keep your legs elevated. I hope you have compression gear. It helps. :(
    Helsa