Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Uta Shuffle And Directly Buyable Bird=Win

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    no interest in outfits but so happy the bird is directly in the shop
    gonna buy that bird
    A+ i am pleased
  • ZeroPantsZeroPants
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    I may try to get an outfit or two. Though they're not really that interesting, so not sure yet,

I haven't seen this anime, either. But I guess this is a good incline to go do so.

Definitely getting that fat bird though, just because it's a fat bird. :P

I too think we are in more luck than Korea was when they released these things. Based on what I've seen, it was a real pain there to obtain the pet.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sabina
    Sabina said:

The wigs will be coming later!
    Wigs and tails next week? Can we have avatars too? ^_^
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Sabina
    Sabina said:

I have a worst feeling that they will be in another gacha (outside of clothing set) :/

OT: I rather buy that bird for Christmas dinner! Chicken Dinner! Fat Bird Winner!

• AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    *twitch* I have gotten my hands on an Atui outfit and now I'm torn between trying to get another outfit or getting my hands on that big fat stupidly cute Bloated Turkey Thing *eyetwitch*
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Aeren
    Aeren said:

*twitch* I have gotten my hands on an Atui outfit and now I'm torn between trying to get another outfit or getting my hands on that big fat stupidly cute Bloated Turkey Thing *eyetwitch*
    Kokopo is super cute. She even kinda dances around after you summon her.
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Aeren
    Aeren said:

Kokopo is super cute. She even kinda dances around after you summon her.
    [STARTS SCREAMING AND RUNS TO REAL LIFE BANK]

• CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    I've never watched the Anime but it's been recommended numerous times to me. This new content finally pushed me to start watching it (just watching the first episode now). Glad to have an event like this around Christmas time since no school means binge watching and binge Mabinogi playing :P!
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    I'm going to get a Kokopo Army with the Pet and the Chair. Maybe get multiple Kokopos and call it the Kokopo Rangers :D
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    GMNkeona said:

I'm going to get a Kokopo Army with the Pet and the Chair. Maybe get multiple Kokopos and call it the Kokopo Rangers :D
    I got lucky and got the chair along with 4 female outfits and 1 male outfit. The chair is super cute too
  • mochibimochibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    lidiya
    Lidiya said:

Sabina
    Sabina said:

Would have been nice to not show the wigs in the pic of the outfits, or write WIGS NOT INCLUDED in the ad for this... As is it is kinda false advertising
    I feel you ; A ; i bought 3 gachas mostly cuz the wigs looked cool. lmaoooo only to find out no wigs . on hind site i should have known since they where only 3.5k but yes a warning would be very nice xD