Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homesteads

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
edited May 10, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I had an idea... don't know if this one has ever been out there, but. What if you could travel from one of your homesteads to another on your account in the same region to another in the same region via a bridge. By this I mean, if you had 5 characters with homesteads on the Uladh continent of the Homestead map, you could literally walk around to the others.

Just a though, don't hate me.
RosalinaDarkpixie99

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    This would honestly be really fun and cool, and it would give us a reason to rank homesteads up on our alts!
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Confession: In my head all my alts' homesteads are tiled together into one big mega-homestead, so when I decorate them, I add pathways to the neighbouring homesteads. They look like pathways leading to nowhere. I have thirty-one level 14 homesteads and this is bordering on obsession.

Being able to actually link homesteads would be wonderful and also change everything
    Darkpixie99
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Better yet, link friend's homesteads as well.
    Rosalina
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    Could be a cool idea
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I was thinking something like letting us add those bridges that bandit homesteads have. allow us to expand our homestead slight leading to a small patch of land for adding more hs props then letting players connect their little islands with other players using a shorter bridge forming a neighbor system. this way we could still have a nice amount of space between us and players we want share land with. maybe make a npc similar to the family helpers that let us create family trees. we could create a neighbor tree that would allow something like 4 or 6 homesteads be connected neighbors.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 19, 2019
    Honestly, the bridge idea with a little more space sounds good.
    But as an alternative, either a UI button or portals like in MS2 could be implemented as well.
    Eralea wrote: »
    Confession: In my head all my alts' homesteads are tiled together into one big mega-homestead, so when I decorate them, I add pathways to the neighbouring homesteads. They look like pathways leading to nowhere. I have thirty-one level 14 homesteads and this is bordering on obsession.

Being able to actually link homesteads would be wonderful and also change everything

Compulsory fusion meme:
    fusion-revolutionary-37459584.png

Let's be serious, we'd still be stuck with that ugly wasteland of a background.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Honestly, the bridge idea with a little more space sounds good.
    But as an alternative, either a UI button or portals like in MS2 could be implemented as well.
    Eralea wrote: »

Compulsory fusion meme:
    fusion-revolutionary-37459584.png

Let's be serious, we'd still be stuck with that ugly wasteland of a background.

Make homestead geography match with the areas they are on the map?
    Darkpixie99