Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Felt cute, might RB for the first time in 4 years

SaelicitySaelicity
Mabinogi Rep: 315
in General Chat
UgmCbQQ.png
iqWudtz.png
AquasolDarkpixie99

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    You look great for your age! Shame we still don’t have a maid hair wig...

Also, glad to see I’m not the only one who enjoys that outfit in light/white colors, it still holds up so well! ^^
    WolfsingerHisahimeKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 15, 2019
    Nooooooooooo! You'll lose that maid hair that they should just freaking make into a wig or beauty coupon but they won't because they suck~!!! XD

Oh...oh bleep. I just thought of something...

What if the merge erases that hairstyle from those still wearing it? :O
    Kensamaofmari
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Does the NX option of saving the appearance work on that?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Nooooooooooo! You'll lose that maid hair that they should just freaking make into a wig or beauty coupon but they won't because they suck~!!! XD

Baldness?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

Baldness?

Bald_Wig_Equipped_Front.png

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Baldness?

Bald_Wig_Equipped_Front.png

ImpartialMistyGannet-size_restricted.gif
    WolfsingerCrimsọnSheena
  • RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited May 24, 2019
    Coughs up dust

theold_zpsryfwmurc.jpg~original
    Hey kids, remember Beta?
    Kensamaofmari
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    You lose that hair when rebirthing? I still keep my Miku hair when I rebirth, but I just don't enable change looks.
    Is it a special case?
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Sai wrote: »
    You lose that hair when rebirthing? I still keep my Miku hair when I rebirth, but I just don't enable change looks.
    Is it a special case?

For that one, I believe so. Dealer had that hair on her main, but wasn’t able to rebirth without changing it, even after turning the option off.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Royton wrote: »
    Coughs up dust

theold_zpsryfwmurc.jpg~original
    Hey kids, remember Beta?

This makes me smile. :)

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.