Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Celestial Daydream Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Experience the powerful radiance of the new Celestial Daydream attire in the Celestial Daydream box, and more, such as an assortment of new halos, wings, and the new Celestial Daydream Staff & Appearance Scroll! Gaze at all the details here!

header_celestialbox.jpg

Celestial Daydream Box
Sale Dates: Thursday, May 23, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 20, Before Maintenance

QHZBtN0.png

Each Box containts a Baltane Mission Crystal (x3), Baltane Mission Crystal (x2), or Baltane Mission Crystal (x1.5)

New Items

• White Celestial Daydream Silk Wings
  • Natural Celestial Daydream Silk Wings
  • Pink Celestial Daydream Silk Wings
  • Pink Celestial Daydream Pure Wings
  • White Celestial Daydream Pure Wings
  • Black Celestial Daydream Pure Wings
  • Gold Celestial Daydream Rune Halo
  • White Celestial Daydream Rune Halo
  • Purple Celestial Daydream Rune Halo
  • Blue Celestial Daydream Sage Halo
  • Green Celestial Daydream Sage Halo
  • Gold Celestial Daydream Sage Halo
  • Celestial Daydream Wig and Ornament (F)
  • Celestial Daydream Wig and Ornament (M)
  • Celestial Daydream Wig (F)
  • Celestial Daydream Wig (M)
  • Special Celestial Daydream Dress (F)
  • Special Celestial Daydream Wear (M)
  • Celestial Daydream Dress (F)
  • Celestial Daydream Wear (M)
  • Celestial Daydream Gloves (F)
  • Celestial Daydream Gloves (M)
  • Celestial Daydream Shoes (F)
  • Celestial Daydream Boots (M)
  • Celestial Daydream Staff Appearance Scroll
  • Celestial Daydream Staff
  • Homestead Heavenly Flowerbed
  • Homestead Heavenly Waterfall
  • Light Physical Power Potion (2 Hours) (Quantity: 2)
  • Light Magic Power Potion (2 Hours) (Quantity: 2)
  • Light Magic Speed Potion (2 Hours) (Quantity: 2)

For the full Gachapon List and Drop Rates please check out the original post on the main page: Click Here for Full Post

bottom-asset-cddb.png

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well now to see if i can find someone willing to sell a dress that ISN'T ridiculously overpriced.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited May 23, 2019
    Dude this "god" aesthetic is super tired, haven't there been several gachas along these lines designwise by now? It looks dumb and does nothing for immersion, and everyone who can afford it wears the trendy stuff like this anyway so it isn't ever like you can feel special wearing it.

That's right, all of you rich folks sittin around in dunby in the newest gacha outfits are clowns with no sense of fashion. Get some taste of your own to spend all that gold on.
    Greta
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    edited May 23, 2019
    Uberchao wrote: »
    Dude this "god" aesthetic is super tired, haven't there been several gachas along these lines designwise by now? It looks dumb and does nothing for immersion, and everyone who can afford it wears the trendy stuff like this anyway so it isn't ever like you can feel special wearing it.

That's right, all of you rich folks sittin around in dunby in the newest gacha outfits are clowns with no sense of fashion. Get some taste of your own to spend all that gold on.

Ouch someone is salty. Let people wear what they want. The little details in the designs are nice, I appreciate this one. Also immersive? It's Talvish's outfit lol. Though I do wish there are more new outfits that are tame (but not Loli or grandiose) with idles.
    WolfsingerTuniiBrightheart
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited May 23, 2019
    Also immersive? It's Talvish's outfit lol.

Yeah but we're not all Talvish, and the redundancy still stands. Like I'll still give you that but the rest remain redundant.

I do not deny my salt, yes. For as long as Alexina is left out of the merge, my vitriol is infinite and indiscriminate.

People can wear what they want, agreed, but that doesn't mean they aren't absolute drones. Practically everyone already dresses as some gaudy "diety", just look at how many people think wings are a necessary piece of every outfit.
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Uberchao wrote: »
    Also immersive? It's Talvish's outfit lol.

Yeah but we're not all Talvish, and the redundancy still stands. Like I'll still give you that but the rest remain redundant.

I do not deny my salt, yes. For as long as Alexina is left out of the merge, my vitriol is infinite and indiscriminate.

People can wear what they want, agreed, but that doesn't mean they aren't absolute drones. Practically everyone already dresses as some gaudy "diety", just look at how many people think wings are a necessary piece of every outfit.

You know, who knows, maybe they are doing the first 3 merges as a test run so to speak. Consider it a good thing, before they hit Alexina they would be able to sort out all the kinks and what not.