Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Suggestion] Homestead Prop "Rotenburo"

DJsanwitDJsanwit
Mabinogi Rep: 960
edited May 24, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
UhIuiyB.jpg
----”Rotenburo” Concept----

The “Rotenburo” or Open-air-bath have an Activate function like a Festia campfire instead of give a buff overtime while the campfire is active, the Rotenburo will give a duration buff instead which only consists of Maximum & Regenerate HP, SP and MP buff separately.
Homestead prop that can give a HP MP SP boost like the Elixir in a form of hot spring. By using Homestead stone as a fuel and stay active for 15 min like campfire. The buff duration is up to the type of Homestead stone request 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 ea/min.

gAtSbUo.jpg
-How to use-
By clicking at the prop and “Fuel window” will pop up then select the level of flame you want the buff to stay active.
After that just need to put in addition material up to the hot spring's type and the effective is up to the ingredient that put in by rarity order of max HP, MP, SP separate by three level.
Then click the “Fire on” to Activate the Rotenburo and player need to Activate “Rest” skill around the prop for 10 minute for the buff to be activate on the player.

-Level of effective-
Level 1 200/100 Max/Regen
Level 2 400/150 Max/Regen
Level 3 800/200 Max/Regen

-Type of Material / Hot spring-
-HP hot spring Spicy pepper / Apple / Strawberry + Bloody herb
-SP hot spring Pineapple / Bell pepper / Orange + mandrake
-MP hot spring Blue berry / Eggplant / Grapes + Mana herb
-Purification hot spring Antidote herb + Holy water for Potion poison cure

xeTmaUJ.jpg
-Bonus-
If player using the prop while equip "Hot spring cap" or "Soft Hot Spring Towel Wrap (M) / (F)" or any type of swimming suit the buff duration will increase 200%.
And after Drinking one of this type of food will boost the Buff Maximum HP / MP / SP effective up, And Replace the buff effect from "Refresh bath" into "Super duper refresh".

-Increase 50 Strawberry Milk / Chocolate Milk
-Increase 150 Iced Macchiato / Iced Cafe Mocha

And while stay in or around the hot spring while it active and have an egg in inventory it will turn into consumable item categories by the type of hot spring.

-HP hot spring Boiled Amaranth Hot spring egg
-SP hot spring Boiled Aureolin Hot spring egg
-MP hot spring Boiled Cerulean Hot spring egg
iIJ1Lnn.jpg
svDt2Vb.jpg
And this is the 3D model that i use for screenshot but there is no player seating location in it l wl
My intention is to suggest this Homestead prop and it function & Training in Low polygon 3d game asset too, There maybe something missing or not correct in this model or idea but thank you for all comment so i can use it to improve my self.
Well poke here >>https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/mabinogi-homestead-rotenburo-14e014d9dac248af9ad9f56757675905<<
*Image fixed? ; w; Thanks Jako1*
DragoolfireLadameDarkpixie99

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Interesting idea.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    This is really neat, and the amount of work you put into this is amazing. More fun and useful things to do in your homestead is always a grade A idea in my book.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I really like the 3D model and I'd love to have the item on my homestead.

I feel the "refreshing bath" buff is overpowered for a homestead prop, especially the "super-duper" 200% version. I also think having 4 big props of the same type is too many. Consider making a single rotenburo prop with a small combat buff and lower soak time. I don't think it matters what the buff is. Really, I think the best part of this rotenburo prop is how it partners with the towel, cap, and milk items, just like a real onsen!

Consider this alternative:
    - Sit in the rotenburo for 6 minutes ---> gain the "Steaming" status effect, which gives immunity against freezing, shows steam puffs coming from your character, and your hair becomes frizzy and wild. It also makes you weaker to fire attacks and you use stamina faster.
    - Wear swim cap or hot spring cap to prevent hair effect.
    - Wear hot spring towel, swimsuit, or wear no clothes to reduce soak time to 3.5 minutes.
    - Drink the milk or iced coffee foods to cancel the entire effect.
    - Replace the colored eggs with this existing hot-spring egg. https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Warm_Hot_Spring_Egg
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Homestead Hotsprings with more interactive features would definitely be nice to see.
    The buffs are a great idea for new players, though that leaves me with the question of what happens to Zardine Hot Springs after this.
  • DJsanwitDJsanwit
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited May 24, 2019
    Interesting idea.
    ; w;b Thank you.
    Ladame wrote: »
    This is really neat, and the amount of work you put into this is amazing. More fun and useful things to do in your homestead is always a grade A idea in my book.
    ' w' Thank you and i just forgot to put 3d link that i use for screenshot.
    PS. i was just training in low polygon 3D like mabinogi, And still didnt get into texture painting since am rly bad at it. XD
    Homestead Hotsprings with more interactive features would definitely be nice to see.
    The buffs are a great idea for new players, though that leaves me with the question of what happens to Zardine Hot Springs after this.
    ; w; Yep i think it still be able to active, If we Nerf the Rotenburo buff or maybe change the difficult of the material used in it a bit.
    And my aim for Rotenburo is just give regenerate power but not diet or constantly regenerate while it still active. We just need to active the Rotenburo it self like we lit-up a campfire while in Festia area, And wait for the buff to be active on our self then off we go!.
    I feel the "refreshing bath" buff is overpowered for a homestead prop, especially the "super-duper" 200% version. I also think having 4 big props of the same type is too many. Consider making a single rotenburo prop with a small combat buff and lower soak time. I don't think it matters what the buff is. Really, I think the best part of this rotenburo prop is how it partners with the towel, cap, and milk items, just like a real onsen!
    ; w; I will leave the buff/duration stuff when it really get to be in game. because most of the buff i just compare them with an Elixir in web shop. To not overpower it and use a lot more hard to get material for beginner.
    Like... use HS stone to fuel it, or maybe we can add necessary material like... Sulfur Ore or Flint.
    And yes i try to re-use and combo with those equipment too.
    Consider this alternative:
    - Sit in the rotenburo for 6 minutes ---> gain the "Steaming" status effect, which gives immunity against freezing, shows steam puffs coming from your character, and your hair becomes frizzy and wild. It also makes you weaker to fire attacks and you use stamina faster.
    - Wear swim cap or hot spring cap to prevent hair effect.
    - Wear hot spring towel, swimsuit, or wear no clothes to reduce soak time to 3.5 minutes.
    - Drink the milk or iced coffee foods to cancel the entire effect.
    - Replace the colored eggs with this existing hot-spring egg. https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Warm_Hot_Spring_Egg
    XD Maybe just turn Afro hair style, And thank you for your comment.
    And am already happy that if just some of this function got to be applies on already exists in the game.
    Darkpixie99