Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Just do it.

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited May 26, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Please include Alexina in the upcoming Server Merge update. Our server isn't that active as it looks like. I can't even sometimes find other 3 people hanging out besides ch1 in Sky Lantern event location like we used to over a year ago or so. I remember finding people in almost every channel the last time we had this event. I'm not even going to mention the details about how it's sometimes hard to find players willing to do something else on random hours like any dungeon or raid unless you are in pretty active guild. Being a player from EU isn't helpful either too...
Even if you won't include us in a June 3rd update, then please do so in the other one as soon as possible. I really don't want our new and old players to struggle between choosing which server to join and stay. Why can't we just all be together like a real community? We all could work in one server to make it as best as possible instead of splitting us into two different ones.
Helsa
  1. Do you want all four servers to merge into one server?13 votes
    1. Yes.
       62% (8 votes)
    2. No.
       38% (5 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    exactly, with two servers new players will have to choose which server they want want to stay with and it will continue to divide our community. one server will likely end up successful drawing in most of the new players and the other server will suffer and it will probably continue to get worst the longer a full merge is delayed. the mabi community is already small but loyal, now is the best time to unite everyone on one big server. hopefully Alexina will be merged shortly after the first merge cause mabi will only suffer if our servers remain divided competing against each other over the new players that come to mabi.
    GretaKitini
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Hey, look on the bright side. We are entering the age of regular Alexina vs Nao competitions and the healthy rivalry that comes from that. I can imagine a competition to see which server completes the most event questlines with the prize being a week of double rainbow for the winning server.
    Yoridenjustshowing
  • GretaGreta
    Hey, look on the bright side. We are entering the age of regular Alexina vs Nao competitions and the healthy rivalry that comes from that. I can imagine a competition to see which server completes the most event questlines with the prize being a week of double rainbow for the winning server.

Are you Pan in disguise?
    Helsa
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910

Server competitions actually sounds like fun. Though so does team events in general, hmm...
  • GretaGreta
    Yoriden wrote: »

Server competitions actually sounds like fun. Though so does team events in general, hmm...

There's no way that we are going to have it 100% healthy... We don't need competitions. There's plenty of it in guilds raids, etc.
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 27, 2019
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

I'm okay with and would actually prefer it not being in THIS merge as long as it does happen soon though.