Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let us reset transformation skills

PhobiaBRPhobiaBR
Mabinogi Rep: 420
in Feedback and Suggestions
I am sure that im not the only person that has accidentally ranked up my Paladin (or any other transformation skill) to far and became unable to ever use the form i want. For me, i love how the second rank dark knight looks and am very frustrated that i ranked up my form to high and am now unable to use it.

They should ether add an option that lets you use whatever transformation graphic you want from a menu OR just let us reset it like any other skill. its incredibly annoying being trapped with a look i don't like.
Yoridenxuqc01

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 31, 2019
    R1 Pally is bae.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I would like to see a manage icon appear for the skill much like Dance of Death has. as long as we have reached the rank to obtain the next form of our transformation make that form available to select and change it to your main form much like you can set what dances you use for Dance of Death. rank 1 Paladin may look awesome but rank 1 Dark Knight looks lame compared to it's other earlier forms.
    Yoriden
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    A manage icon + customizable G2 transformations would be a dream come true. I'd like to have red feathers.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    At least let us choose, which visual transform we want. I think the first version of falcon looks the best and the final one looks pretty sissy. For beast the final one is okay but the second last one, female, I think looks the best.