Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

:x free drawings.

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
edited June 11, 2019 in Art Creations
I am really bored and need something to do, but I've run out of things to draw so: x was wondering if anyone wanted a character or theirs done.
My work is not the best so I do apologize, This is more so to also get practice in, My hand likes to mess with me most of the time, so if some look off or bad that is something I also apologize for.

If you do want something done, please just post a picture of your character and tell me what kind of emotion you would like them to show on their faces.
Imaizumi

Comments

• NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited June 3, 2019
    Heyo~
    Here's my character from another game if you're interested in drawing her:
    She's a cheerful person who really loves sweets!
    DsZIs.jpg
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Neyna wrote: »
    Heyo~
    Here's my character from another game if you're interested in drawing her:
    She's a cheerful person who really loves sweets!
    DsZIs.jpg

That kinda of looks like Closers. But thank you i will start working on that.
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    I would like a drawing of my character! For the emotion, I'm thinking of a playful expression.
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited June 3, 2019
    @Neyna
    VSuKLvL.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited June 3, 2019
    Here is my OC if you have time.
    https://imgur.com/MjrINaN

Relaxed in a hot spring.
    Pose: https://imgur.com/ULZ60yZ
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited June 3, 2019
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    @Neyna
    VSuKLvL.jpg

She's actually from Soul Worker :)
    oh wow you actually drew her teddy as well!
    I love it ♥ Thank you so much for drawing her!

• ValenmirValenmir
    edited June 3, 2019
    I would like a drawing of my character! For the emotion, I'm thinking of a playful expression.
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png
    fWDJQBv.jpg
    WanderIustImaizumi
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png
    fWDJQBv.jpg

Thank you for the freebie, I will cherish this. I'm delighted to see that you added a Kupa in the drawing. :)
  • MeankiddMeankidd
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Wow these are really good! Can you do me if you have time? You can surprise me with expression if you don't mind :) but i'm usually happy. UiVKPp9.png
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    edited June 4, 2019
    Probably too late but if i get a chance, something with this outfit please? Tried to make her look like an admiral.
    i4wdNKP.png

A not very expressive face, a bit unfriendly perhaps, something like shes facing an enemy but has not feelings of any kind for it, she doesnt hate it, doesnt even know it, she will just kill it because its the enemy.
    Edit: The hat has no pink shade, it should be completely white like the outfit, but for some reason when the night comes ingame the hat turns pink on the sides.

Good luck on your freebies!
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mizuko wrote: »

Relaxed in a hot spring.
    Meankidd wrote: »
    Wow these are really good! Can you do me if you have time? You can surprise me with expression if you don't mind :) but i'm usually happy. UiVKPp9.png
    Marielx wrote: »
    Probably too late but if i get a chance, something with this outfit please? Tried to make her look like an admiral.
    i4wdNKP.png

A not very expressive face, a bit unfriendly perhaps, something like shes facing an enemy but has not feelings of any kind for it, she doesnt hate it, doesnt even know it, she will just kill it because its the enemy.
    Edit: The hat has no pink shade, it should be completely white like the outfit, but for some reason when the night comes ingame the hat turns pink on the sides.

I am working on all the sketches, I apologise if they are slow and a bit messy, as i said im, not the best, also my hand has a loss of feeling xD but Non the less i do have your requests in.
    Imaizumi
  • MarielxMarielx
    Take your time, and don't be sorry they are freebies, youre kind enough already for giving people the chance.
    Imaizumi
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited June 6, 2019
    Mizuko wrote: »

Relaxed in a hot spring.
    s2mt21c.jpg
    Meankidd wrote: »
    Wow these are really good! Can you do me if you have time? You can surprise me with expression if you don't mind :) but i'm usually happy.
    UiVKPp9.png
    QK7VPJJ.jpg
    NyuuHokusai
  • RavenQueenSasRavenQueenSas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    ff14mimile_by_trinzer_dd6zuts-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTQzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTQzYjJiYTEtODkyNy00NzNmLTg5YjEtZjI4ZWU3YTExMjBmXC9kZDZ6dXRzLWFlYzdhMDlkLWEyYTMtNGEzMC05NTFlLTU1NWFiNTgwNDViNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.zTNp0pi_EZ-nWxwcjUlD1uU246QV_5I12j_0zIh5YE8

I know it's not a mabi char but can I get one please
    edited June 6, 2019
    it's from FF14 but I do have a mabi character if you want to do that one
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Marielx wrote: »
    i4wdNKP.png

WbAQsGb.jpg
    MarielxImaizumi
  • ValenmirValenmir

Sure, ill give it a go. Any expression you would like and so on?
    RavenQueenSas
  • MarielxMarielx
    edited June 8, 2019
    WbAQsGb.jpg

Thank you very much!

Edit: gave you credit as "Tayloreski", unless you want me to put another way you identify yourself.

Sure, ill give it a go. Any expression you would like and so on?

do anything you like
  • ValenmirValenmir
    @Marielx Tayloreski is fine, its the name i use normally though due to the merge it may be forced to change. xD

@RavenQueenSas Alright i will start on something.