Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot Make Purchases After Merge

SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
edited June 4, 2019 in Item/Premium Shop
After attempting to make purchases on the sales items, it comes back with a missing web page error rather than a "purchase complete" screen.

Comments

• ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    After attempting to make purchases on the sales items, it comes back with a missing web page error rather than a "purchase complete" screen.

I had the same issue, to fix it i had to do it In game
    After you get the item in your cart make sure you click into the cart then check out, that was the only way for me to be able to buy anything
  • Error_MariError_Mari
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited June 4, 2019
    Same issue for me

Edit for clarification:

Purchasing NX works just fine for me; it's when I go to spend NX, and only when I attempt to do so through a web browser instead of the game, itself. Going to guess it has something to do with the fact that, when you choose the character to purchase for from the DDL, it lists the server as "mabius5" whereas, previously, it would list the display name. Gonna guess there's a li'l discrepancy in the SQL or some'n, lol.

Purchasing through the in-game store, as Tayloreski suggested worked just fine.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited June 4, 2019
    Error_Mari wrote: »
    Same issue for me

Edit for clarification:

Purchasing NX works just fine for me; it's when I go to spend NX, and only when I attempt to do so through a web browser instead of the game, itself. Going to guess it has something to do with the fact that, when you choose the character to purchase for from the DDL, it lists the server as "mabius5" whereas, previously, it would list the display name. Gonna guess there's a li'l discrepancy in the SQL or some'n, lol.

Purchasing through the in-game store, as Tayloreski suggested worked just fine.

~How ever i now ran into the issue for the pet medals, I Cant get them for what ever reason.~
    ^ Never mind, im stupid and forgot something. Honestly i would say give the shop a day or two, its clear they havent sorted that part out yet, as it is the action was taken down from a bug. ;x so just be careful
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    I'm having the same issue, though buying in game isn't working, it keeps telling me I don't have enough NX despite having more than enough NX.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Shinjou wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue, though buying in game isn't working, it keeps telling me I don't have enough NX despite having more than enough NX.

After the item was in your cart did you leave it, then go back into the cart then select the payment of cash or prepaid then do chechout?
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Tayloreski wrote: »

After the item was in your cart did you leave it, then go back into the cart then select the payment of cash or prepaid then do chechout?

I tried multiple times, adding to cart and directly from the front page, even specifically rechecking the proper payment type, but nothing worked.
  • ValenmirValenmir

I tried multiple times, adding to cart and directly from the front page, even specifically rechecking the proper payment type, but nothing worked.

What is it you are trying to buy?
  • ShinjouShinjou

A single pet gacha box. Though at this point, I'm probably just going to give up on buying it at all.
  • ValenmirValenmir

A single pet gacha box. Though at this point, I'm probably just going to give up on buying it at all.

That is odd.. I would say wait a day or two because as you can see the site ina way is not really working, With in a few days if you still cant then submit a ticket on it
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm having the same issue. Can't buy anything on the game shop because I get an error and it won't let me click 'buy' on the website. -_-
  • DrZDubsDrZDubs
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I would advise against buying anything from the cash shop right now. I had the same errors as all of you trying to buy the New Journey Doll Bag (5). Eventually, 22,000 NX was deducted from my account but I never received the bag. I'm currently working through a ticket with customer support to see what's up.