Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    @LittleCeci, sorry I wasn't able to come to your meeting <_< But I just sent you a note, so we can discuss stuff later on.
  • PrincessmeyaPrincessmeya
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    i8ip6t8.png

Princessmeya
    headpeice: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    outfit: Witch Scathach Costume F
    shoes: Floral Fairy Shoes F
    wings: Purple Floral Regalia Wings
    MusicatLittleCeci
  • MusicatMusicat
    @Princessmeya , I like the outfit, especially the shoes. A little bit more of that poison thistle green on the wings wouldn't hurt as well.
    ieg23sf.png

My New Outfit Set Minus The Ears. I think i'm in love

Headband: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Outfit: Eiren Chain Slasher Outfit F
    Shoes: Eiren Chain Slasher Boots F
    Wings are Possessed Eiren Wings
    MusicatLittleCeci
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited June 26, 2019
    Ta-dah!... What? "I've heard it's a shame to not pay attention to a beautiful lady like me." I finally finished meddling with my female outfit.
    R-pm_2yDM3E.jpg
    Um... Hello! I'm inter knight officer Laessa. You may've run into me before without actually noticing... Hehe.
    VeI0PBPf3Ho.jpg
    When I spread my wings, I serve as a protector of the weak and a guide for the lost.
    JC4STZE5m38.jpg
    Also, I occasionally help with newbie training at schools. Be welcome to visit.
    I was quite upset when I found out that the armor I'd been working towards for a long time couldn't be dyed silver Q▲Q
    So here's a picture with my previous armor.
    NIuPTf45UhI.jpg
    The outfit includes: Black Swan Wig and Head Piece, Leminia's Holy Moon Armor (Jousting), Fluted Gauntled, Plate Boots, Pale Gray Battle Pegasus Wings. (everything was dyed except for the cuirass and the wings)
    KensamaofmariroastedpigLittleCeci
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Oh I managed to grab this book at the Auction House for real cheap. Gotta say I love the idle >w< <3

QxehaAO.jpg

Head: Lymilark Choir Hat
    Body: Ghostly Eastern Vampire Outfit
    Feet: Traditional Wedding Boots
    Hand: Tribal Bird Bracelet / Winter Royal Snow Spell Book
    Wings: Female Cylinder Wings

This outfit is one of my most, if not the most, ornamental-ish mashups I think.
    KensamaofmariMusicatLittleCeciMiliardo
    ieg23sf.png

My New Outfit Set Minus The Ears. I think i'm in love

Headband: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Outfit: Eiren Chain Slasher Outfit F
    Shoes: Eiren Chain Slasher Boots F
    Wings are Possessed Eiren Wings

OTqERmR.png
    i now have the complete look
    outfit is Eiren Chain Slasher
    boots are Eiren Chain Slasher
    Wig is Erien chain slasher
    and wings are possessed Eiren wings

im super happy and im standing next to my bestie instead of in my homestead this time
    KensamaofmariLittleCeci
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Dy6dgjp.jpg

Head: Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    Outfit: Yukata (F)
    Hands: Tribal Bird Bracelet
    Feet: Japanese Sandals
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Blue Diamond Wings
    PrincessmeyaMusicatKensamaofmariLittleCeci
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Tabari wrote: »
    Dy6dgjp.jpg

Outfit: Yukata (F)
    Hands: Tribal Bird Bracelet
    Feet: Japanese Sandals

Very summer like.
    Good light colors.
  • KidyKidy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    UHJilNN.png
    rrQx9xg.png

Just a little cosplay to go with my name. :)
    KottonKensamaofmariMusicatroastedpigTreepPinkiesandwichLittleCeciDanievictriaMiliardo
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Woooo Now Nao fashion! :D

Suprise gifts for that special loved one~ ♥

unknown.png

Checker's outfit (Logged off but forgot name LOL)

Hair: Hotsprings hair.
    Boots:Astrologer shoes
    roastedpigKensamaofmariMusicatLittleCeciMiliardo
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Treep wrote: »
    Woooo Now Nao fashion! :D

Suprise gifts for that special loved one~ ♥

unknown.png

Checker's outfit (Logged off but forgot name LOL)

Hair: Hotsprings hair.
    Boots:Astrologer shoes

omg that's so cute! i just want to put you in my pocket >w< <3
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Musicat Its okay, I might have an idea for what you talked about with me. Will give you a heads up when I have time to do it. That armor was my favorite when I first started playing Mabi. :) I actually kept running Ciar Beginner and turning in mimic fomor scrolls till I had enough to buy it haha. Yeah, kind of disappointing that the metal part can't be dyed but still looks good. Previous armor looks awesome as well, love the colors. :)

@Princessmeya hello welcome :) Love how your outfits, don't see black x lime green used as often anymore. Also congrats on your complete Eiren Chain Slasher outfit! :D

@roastedpig Congrats on the book! The idle is pretty awesome :) The Ghostly Easter Vampire Outfit looks pretty awesome, love the pairing with that hat and the tribal bird bracelets. :D Loving all the ornaments.

@Tabari So pretty, love the outfit. Glad to see an old outfit being used and loving the colors on Yukata. :)

@Kidy Very adorable, love the cosplay! :) Definitely spot on and love that you included Jiji. :D

@Treep Hi Tree :D Very cute and its okay LOL Love how you dyed the outfit :D Very regal like.

Okay sorry its been quite a bit of time since I posted. DX Gonna be super busy soon with work but I'll try to prepare some outfits in advance so I can post them right away when I have time. :)

First up is I had a Fashion Meet-Up on the June 22nd. Not as many as last time and i forgot to take pictures before some people left RIP. But thank you to everyone who came by. It might be a few months but hoping to have another meet up in October (started working weekends RIP). I’ll post when it gets closer :D Some extra pictures where my friend was doing the Beach Ball Gesture and it looked like she was spinning my Uisce Puppet haha.

uNNSQrT.png

F6jjx6w.png

PqM5Nfy.png

And now for my outfit that I was wearing to the meet-up. I wanted this outfit (the one with the bunny bag) when it first came out but didn’t have the gold for it and then it suddenly became hard to find and shot up RIP so figured I’d wait till it re-released. The version without the bag got re-released (which I posted before) but not this version.After the merge, I found a Seller and finally got it. I love bunny related items and the little bag is adorable.I wasn’t sure if I wanted to make it similar to my version without the bunny bag (brown overalls and light pink shirt) but decided to reverse it. I didn’t know if I liked it but asked my friends they they liked both version (showed the one without bag and the one with bag) so decided to keep it as I dyed it. It started to grow on me and happy with how it came out. I wanted shoes with socks so I used the Autumn Breeze Shoes (F) and I haven’t used the Upbeat Barista Wig and Headband (F) yet so thought pull that out and use it with this outfit. I also just got a Uisce puppet (though unfortunately RIP only one part of the puppet can be dyed and you can prob guess which part LOL) and had him chilling with me. Also took some pictures with a friend who was standing with me when I was hanging out in Dunbarton. :D

GKzdVIg.png

T0tVhxU.png

Outfit: Casual Date Wear with Bunny Bag (F)
    Headpiece: Upbeat Barista Wig and Headband (F)
    Shoes: Autumn Breeze Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Holiday Bracelet
    Accessories: Regal Cherry Blossom Halo, Uisce Support Puppet, Pink Mini Wings
    PrincessmeyaMusicatKensamaofmari
    @LittleCeci thank you, its always been my 2 fave colors. ive done them since i first played. its all i ever do color wise. and it took me one time doing 60+ boxes and i got the complete set. i was pretty happy. all i had to buy was the wig. other than that i had everything else...
    LittleCeci
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Got this outfit for a really cool price. ^3^

SMJFz2L.jpg

Head: Sports Goggles
    Body: Felt Outfit
    Shoes: Checkmate Queen Shoes
    Gloves: Marleid Gauntlets
    Hand/Mini Gem: Cup o'Joe/Pink Far Darrig Mini-Gem
    KensamaofmariLittleCeciMiliardo
  • MysticbluwaMysticbluwa
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    edited July 16, 2019
    Decided to go with this look for a couple days :P
    I usually go with a (Black + Neon Purple) or (Black + Neon Purple to Yellow Flashy) dyeing theme.
    jDfjaqq.png
    I am using the Flashy theme here c:

Dress: Flowery Evening Dress
    Earrings: Shining Stars
    Shoes: Women's Flats
    Gloves: Cores' Thief Gloves
    Umbrella: Twinkle Star Umbrella
    IGN: Mysticbluwa

Side note, I wish there were more long elegant dresses in mabi, they are my favorite type of outfit to wear ^u^
    MusicatKensamaofmariLittleCeci
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited July 16, 2019
    @Littlececi , thank you! I've been jousting versus NPCs (1-3 points at a time, and it costs around 180-200) to buy it from Lileas. Now, we're almost equal at it, little sis [patpat] >w< Like your flying... sakura... fan. Right.
    @Mysticbluwa , that's amazing! *д* Wonder if one could make a .gif animation to see how the colour changes. That's one of the few if not the only flashy-dyed outfit that doesn't make my eyes drop out. Make secondary elements flash, not the main part and definitely not the whole outfit. That's how it's done. Also, love that smile.
    Besides, I wanted to ask: is there way to find an outfit, which looks like something you'd want to cosplay, without monitoring all the outfits in sections (e.g. "wig", "dress", "uniform", "boots")?
    KensamaofmariMysticbluwaLittleCeci
  • DusqueDusque
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    edited July 17, 2019
    Finished my Persona 5 Joker cosplay today thanks to the new gacha!

56RaP45.jpg

Ign: Lucatrea
    Face: Bat Phantom Thief Mask
    Body: Cressida Wear
    Shoes: Eluned Starlet Circle Boots (M)
    Gloves: Light Gloves
    Wings: Black Holy Feather Wings
    LittleCeciMusicatHarukariroastedpigKensamaofmari
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Just completed it
    XAA0yGy.jpg
    Outfit: Avelin's Armor
    Hands: Avelin's Gauntlets
    Feet: Avelin's Greaves
    KensamaofmariMusicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    @Tabari , I saw that armor in the Auction House! >w< (when I was looking for it myself, but I bought the turquoise one) I like your colour contrast, even if it's not intended.
    Tabari