Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Musicat I'm doing alright, just working alot and having a weird schedule that doesn't leave alot of time for me to do much on Mabi unfortunately. I have a couple new outfits I need to get around to posting that's hopefully more of your taste and thank you :) How have you been?

Hello! I always liked Magic Tricks and Magicians. I thought the Pan’s Magic Game Board Event was pretty neat (minus the board part LOL least there were less outs). What kind of was a bummer was that the outfit I have shown here, was only from boxes when you finished the board RIP. I tried for awhile but kept watching prices for the outfit as well (my luck with RNG boxes not so good, gacha or event boxes). When it dropped down to my price range, I went ahead and brought the outfit. Definitely prefer this outfit over the pants version, the stockings though didn’t look too good in pink (guess the pink skin didn’t help either LOL) so I went ahead and dyed them straight black and like how they came out. Opted for different shoes and was wearing this wig at the time so I decided to keep it and remove the wings/tail I was using. Love the idle it comes with and the design of the outfit. Definitely loving all the leggings/tights/stockings some of the outfits are coming out with.

viub1Ev.png

aLQ2BxU.png

Outfit: Street Magician Stocking Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Winter Royal Elegant Wig (F)
    Shoes: Winter Royal Elegant Long Boots (F)
    Accessories: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Cat Face Mask
    Meankidd
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited October 28, 2019
    @LittleCeci , I wanted to get that outfit too, but had to stick to the buyable one. You were right, the magician outfit is more for my tastes, but the previous outfit's overall greatness is higher, I think. Supposedly because of the slight color dissonance in the magician outfit, and because that kitty mask seems a bit off the mark. But the mask's brown part goes well with the boots, making a kind of metaphorical frame for the whole outfit. 0v0

I've been experiencing several complex problems and had much less opportunity to play Mabinogi too, unfortunately. And I don't know if I'm able to play in like two days or a week later. No clarity at all these days, duh.

And here's my cosplay outfit. I've contacted the corresponding customer support member, and they've told me to ask via e-mail to their copyright-related address, and I've got no answer from there. Therefore, I won't name anything specifically in order not to violate any copyright. Let's just say it's a cosplay of one of the pretty characters from another game. The color scheme is a little shifted, and I've been doing some recon and imagination work in summer to get and dye items so that they would look like it altogether. I've even changed her eyes' color and rebirthed to set the correct age. The puppet is less alike, but still rather recognizable. And I used a pet for the floating pose. The second title's effects and the tower cylinder are also supposed to add up a bit to the abstract impression.
    CCpie3mgh2M.jpg
    P14xhQOJh-I.jpg
    ot81BC2yfHk.jpg
    Her clothes (down from above): Braided Pigtail Wig with Charms (F), Mabinogi School Uniform (F), Dapper Bunny Puppet, Leather Shoes.
    P. S. From the description it seems a little like a real-life cosplay work. To my big disappointment, I don't have enough opportunity, luck and funds to do cosplays in real life. And I'm not a girl. So this it quite an alternative for me now, teehee.
    Kensamaofmari
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Got a new outfit
    owBYWxO.jpg

Head: Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    Outfit: Cleric Robe Outfit (F)
    Hands: Cleric's Vambrace (F)
    Feet: Cleric's Patterned Greaves (F)
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Black Diamond Wings
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 23, 2019
    Been wearing this since submitting it in the player screenshot contest. Still have a lot of outfit boxes from recent events/sales I haven't opened yet. No where to put them.
    72595244_3092169907520988_5591247722251288576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlDgQFBHqYD8VKUgjUouIm6KvXRxMrkolSm7lid8MjekhWpXORYYWlzOqjGAnXmZpc&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=123e415839f163433d645dfc5eb4aaa6&oe=5E1C3D4C
    Musicat
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    UoQuRpc.png

A bit late to post, but I'll still post my main outfit.
    A succubus look I've used since the Tarlach days.

Succubus Queen Wig with ears
    Transparent gloves (So I can wear glove armor under it)
    Succubus Bodywear
    Black Succubus Boots
    Devil Tail
    Incubus Wings
    Peaceful Clutch (in hand)

I rarely ever see Succubus bodywear and Incubus wings used together.
    If they share the same color, the appearance melds, giving the bodywear the appearance of larger wings.

You can also do this with normal succubus outfits, but I use bodywear to avoid clipping with the tail.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat I'd love to see how you dyed the buyable one and oh I meant this outfit I'm about to post, didn't think you'd like the Magician outfit too much. A different mask would probably go better with the outfit but I didn't look too much into buy multiple masks (most were a bit out of my price range). I get on occasionally, hoping to become more active around November and December (Black Friday and Christmas always have good sales and events). Ah I don't recognize the character but cosplay characters are always fun to see in games. Great job! :)

@Tabari Very cute, loving the colors on the Cleric Robe Outfit! :)

@Kensamaofmari I saw your post on the screenshot contest, very cool! Don't see alot of armor outfits so its always nice to see the few that are posted (including Tabari's!) Good luck with outfit boxes, I just throw them in dressing room if I don't use them.

@Nilrem Its all good, hello! Very cool Succubus look :) Yeah I think the wings on the succubus bodywear would be distracting but if dyed the same color as wings (like Incubus), it definitely disappears, awesome job on it :) Yeah kind of poop that some tails clip with certain outfits.

Hello! Sorry its been a long while (again), seems like everyone I know (including myself) have been playing Mabi less. Well I been on but mostly afk RIP. I do wanna get back into posting more outfits since I been slacking on it alot, especially on my thread on forums. :C No promises but I’ll do my best hopefully (come on D< no more lazy, more active darn self!) and I apologize if my descriptions is little shorter, sometimes I don’t know what to write but it just depends on the outfit.

My character is little chubby from the food during the Music Box Event and I thought she looked pretty cute in the Urban Classic Wear (F) and the adorable pose.I’m glad they released the Everyday Hat and Wig (F) and Everyday Wig (F), thought it looked awesome with this outfit. Also got Morfyd’s Research Boots (F) which I really like the look of (Didn’t get outfit or wig though RIP). Decided against wearing Wings or a Tail so the back bow of the outfit can be seen.

Also Happy Halloween! :) Everyone stay safe and have a fun night!

bg5nnPo.png

wViaLVv.png

Outfit: Urban Classic Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Everyday Hat and Wig (F)
    Shoes: Morfyd’s Research Boots
    Gloves: Urban Classic Ring (F)
    Accessories: Cat Face Mask
    KensamaofmariMusicatNilremMeankidd
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    @Musicat I'd love to see how you dyed the buyable one
    Thanks, but I didn't dye it 0v0 I use it as is.
    Ah I don't recognize the character but cosplay characters are always fun to see in games.
    Yeah, frankly speaking, I didn't really expect anyone to recognize her. Either way, the outfit just goes well as a daily outfit.
    Also Happy Halloween! :) Everyone stay safe and have a fun night!
    Yayy, happy Halloween! AA(|)w(|)AA
  • TabariTabari
    I decided to bring this old outfit out again (with a bit of a fancy update)

PqaYNNc.jpg

Outfit: Elegant Gothic Dress Long Type
    Hands: Transparent Gloves
    Feet: Girl's Shoes
    Accessory 2: Winter Moonlight Ceremony Wings
    LittleCeci
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    edited November 22, 2021
    Bought a 2 Tone Serene Eyes Coupon for 12m the other day and finished this look! :') <3

8f6f70p.png

Headgear: Frilly Ribbon Headband
    Outfit: Waffle Witch Dress
    Weapon: Lace Umbrella
    Glove: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Footwear: Waffle Witch Shoes
    Cape: Chocolate Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    + Avalon Wing-eared Rabbit Mini-Gem
    LittleCeciGypsySpiritWanderIust
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat Belated response but that's cool too, some outfits look nice in original colors and yeah its still a daily outfit and happy (belated) thanksgiving!

@Tabari thank you for posting your outfit, I don't see those wings too much and usually not fan of huge wings but I definitely like how they look on you and the colors matching the ribbons on the shoes :) Awesome job on using an older outfit and updating it.

@Toreishi Hello and I was squinting at the picture for awhile cause I couldn't tell the eyes were two-toned haha they look awesome and loving the colors, very chocolately :D And cute bun bun!

Hello, I know its almost been a month and I apologize. Thank you to @Tabari and @Toreishi for posting recently. :) I wanted to post more, I really miss seeing mabi fashion and dressing up but that’s not gonna happen right now. There’s some RL stuff that’s keeping me busy (and I’m tired and lazy when I get home OTL) but hoping you will still stick around for when I do have time to post again. :D I got some new outfits and I really wanna share them. This one I’m posting now I’ve been wearing for few weeks since I haven’t really actively trying to get recent outfits (though I did get some things from the Battle Wear Box!). Eluned Special Divine Demigod Wear (F) completes my Eluned Female Outfits (for now till new ones come out). I’ve always been a fan of the male outfit, I didn’t really like the regular female version as much. I finally snagged one after waiting to see if prices would go down (but they just went non-existent for awhile instead). I love it, the idle is probably my favorite part (its slightly different from the males, I think the hands were supposed to shake but they don’t for the female eluned). I decided on Floral Regalia Shoes (F) because I liked how sandals looked with the outfit. I like to keep my character looking feminine while still wearing eluned outfits (though I think I get more confused for male with the Eluned Wigs) so I chose the Winter Royal Elegant Wig (F).I also just got the Colorful Dainty Ribbon Wings but they’re mostly hidden behind the wig. First time using the Abaddon Nobility Gloves (F), I really like how they look right now so I didn’t dye the black part. The day I took pictures of this outfit, I ran into my friend Ven who’s become less active like myself and took some pictures with him. Loving his color combo and glad I had a chance to take pictures with him since its been so long since I taken pictures with anyone. Anyway Happy Holidays and hope everyone is doing well!

JXyGBvw.png

KpotF99.png

gBueQhk.png

Outfit: Eluned Special Divine Demigod Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Winter Royal Elegant Wig (F)
    Shoes: Floral Regalia Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Abaddon Nobility Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Colorful Dainty Ribbon Wings, Rose Ring Halo

Thank you if you read all that LOL if not, oh well six words: I'll post when I have time
    ToreishiMeankidd
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    edited November 22, 2021
    Thank you for your kind words LittleCeci. I appreciate how we have a similar color scheme (brown/pink), great minds think alike!

Man...Nexon really had us spoiled by giving us all these free beauty coupons. I decided to use some to update my giant's look as I'm sick of having same thing for like ~3 years.

sfg674w.png

Headgear: Devil Horns (F)
    Outfit: Cessair Commander Outfit
    Weapon: Celtic Royal Warrior Axe
    Glove: Cessair Commander Gloves
    Footwear: Cessair Commander Boots
    Cape: Pitch Black Axia Wings

Edit: Found a Thick Eyelash Coupon for sale and caved in... ;u; Yes, Tani is my child.

k45ty57.png

One year later... I changed my Giant's colours from Green to Burgundy!
    She is wearing the Languhiris Chaser Set (F), with the Voidal Butterfly 2nd Title.

wet54ue.png

5u634hd.png
    LittleCeciWanderIust
  • VengenciaVengencia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited December 6, 2019
    I just wanted to do an interim post because I think this is by far the best thread in all of Nao server! I found an cool image of myself and Cari just chilling in Belvast.

PS - Thank you for posting the pictures above from us hanging out a few weeks ago, they are adorable <3

Gm4h22l.jpg
    LittleCeci
  • VengenciaVengencia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited December 20, 2019
    Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for the awesome gift of Special Sacred Light Coat in my mailbox :)

siNYqAb.jpg
    KensamaofmariLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Toreishi You're welcome (sorry replying so late DX ) and yes :D Definitely great minds thinking alike haha and they definitely are with free beauty coupons and all these nice direct dyes from events. :) Aww your giant looks gorgeous, especially love that shade of green hair and aww Tani matches very well with her :D Congrats on getting Thick Eyelash Coupon!

@Vengencia Aw thank you and dang haha that picture is so old, I don't think I even did an outfit with that wig (I think I was supposed to but got super busy and forgot Dx ) and you're welcome :D I thought it was really cool to be wearing matching outfits and so glad you like the Special Sacred Light Coat :) It looks awesome on you!

Hello Merry Christmas! I meant to post this yesterday but something came up. I got this Battle Maid Long Outfit (F) and the short version as gifts along with the Battle Maid Shoes (F). What I really wanted from the gach was the cooking tools (As a Master Chef, I want to collect everything Cooking related). Gached out the Antique Cooking Pot and friend who also gached was kind to give me the other 3 Antique items I was missing ;O; Bless their soul. I like both versions of the Maid outfits though at the time, I had been wearing the Long version so I took pictures of that one (they look about the same but I’ll take pictures of the shorter version later). I didn’t get the matching gloves so I used the Northern Lights Gauntlets (F) which matched really well. I really liked how the Steamy Hot Spring Wig (F) looked with the outfit (and it was short in the back so could see the new wings I got). Lastly, I love the new Doily and Rune Wings. The Pink Doily Wings (and the Brown ones) were awesome since they both had pink and brown on them. I also happened to find the Pink Rune Wings for cheap and I love how they look at night. Happy Holidays and hope you guys have a awesome Christmas Day!

4Uli3Rz.png

ReKIlr4.png

Outfit: Battle Maid Long Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Steamy Hot Spring Wig (F)
    Shoes: Battle Maid Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Northern Lights Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Baby Bunny Doll, Pink Doily Wings, Peach Royal Marionette Halo

ToreishiMeankidd
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    So far moonlight attire has been my favorite set as of now^^ it is very sexy on my age 10 giant with increased hip size i even use the devil tail and incubus wings to make her look like a succubus
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited January 4, 2020
    S8EqAmx.png

I decided to create an alternate costume of sorts, as something different compared to my usual succubus look.

The Siren Outfit just isn't something I see used very often, so I decided to play around with it for this look.

Siren Glasses
    Siren Dress
    Brill Heels.
    LittleCeci
  • MoritalesMoritales
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    zXTHIaJ.png
    85Yzv0K.png

First post goes to this lovely thread <3 I really like this outfit on my character I so thought I would share

Outfit: Bell Fox Outfit (F)
    Head: Large Ribbon
    Shoes Winter Messenger Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Yellow Butterfly Wings
    LittleCeci
  • TabariTabari
    45jS2ue.jpg
    Outfit: Imperial Cosmic Princess Mini Dress (F)
    Hands: Transparent Gloves
    Feet: Figure Skates (F)
    Accessory 2: Winter Moonlight Ceremony Wings
    LittleCeci
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    oh, long time xD;

gcAJJZ0.jpg

the outfit was tongue in cheek for me when it was released, but then i got the bonnet and liked the combination. it's prolly gonna be my favorite set for a while >w<;

fy0TMYE.jpg

Head: Queen Bonnet
    Outfit: Authentic Water Spirit Outfit
    Shoes: Laced Leather Boots
    Gloves: Lord of the Seas Gloves
    Wings: Male Blunt Weapon Spirit Wings

LittleCeci
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    edited February 3, 2020
    Damn, I thought I had finally found the perfect gloves to complement my outfit, but lord of the seas gloves are account locked.

Would a trade unlock potion allow me to get the gloves?