Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited June 7, 2020
    Cat burglar
    Kdl3P8H.jpg

PrKpwC8.jpg

Face Accessory: Bat Phantom Thief Mask
    Outfit: Cat Cape Outfit
    Gloves: Light Gloves
    Shoes: Desert Soldier Combat Boots
    Weapon: Crowbar
    TabariLittleCeciBerryswirlWanderIustMusicatHekatris
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Just a couple of witches this week
    gU6kPQI.jpg
    lMAFzo9.jpg
    Head: Scathach Earrings and Wig
    Outfit: Witch Scathach Costume
    Hands: Transparent Gloves
    Feet: Scathach Shoes
    Accessory 1: Fomor Devil Tail
    Accessory 2: Red Star-dusted Wings
    LittleCeci
  • MrKongMrKong
    Mabinogi Rep: 390
    Hey guys, here's my next outfit. Like a summer tourist or something

1p6f3sA.png

Hat: Snapback
    Off-Hand: Messenger Bag
    Clothing: Energetic Scuba Wear
    Shoes: Subaru's Shoes
    Gloves: Tennis Wristbands

КалашниковLittleCeciroastedpigMusicatHekatris
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    6ShIDc8.png

This is a cosplay I threw together a few months ago, suppose to be Charlie from Hazbin Hotel. Minus the glasses and halo, I'm just wearing them cause whynot.
    roastedpigLittleCeci
  • TabariTabari
    edited June 22, 2020
    Temporary change up. Just bought Asuna set.
    kbNel63.jpg

Head: Asuna Wig
    Outfit: Asuna SAO Outfit
    Hands: Transparent Gloves
    Feet: Asuna SAO Shoes
    Accessory 1: Lambent Light (sword)
    Accessory 2: Cichol's Wings
    2nd Title: Ray of Sunshine

Cost me 17M for the wig, outfit, shoes, and sword.
    LittleCeci
  • TabariTabari
    Spent a LOT of gold to make this happen, but I'm finally ready to post it.
    AAIypxs.jpg

Head: Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    Outfit: Brilluen Tail Dress (F)
    Hands: Lord of the Seas Gloves
    Feet: Winter Princess Boots
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Female Sword Spirit Wings
    Accessory 3: Jeweled Forehead Decoration (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
    2nd Title: Winter Angel
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited July 12, 2020
    D7Yd1rACYmrm7SD8J_4I6E486FP5JroizBcpJIFW5mwmKIcbRSu7RKSoY8NSCNlrOzizjmoQnVARfjbR2DqRYlvQVDPNeZWl7PiECGfSMd699bm4nOvXUsrY9t8d9C3ho6nxbkwV0tLvJxsynlG7sg1WBAKqC3W4ThVszEAAAxs6_FXhFEz0VeTv7kR1ReTJHFcQQo1CHGjAmM-qZjq_trG2crKhyu9IP7oeOQZP41Pz1T-nWu1_ZLNZeXlfcmQhUF0z-7bybK9j2YjhBG5fqeNcywCE_2qu-D_phNJZLv4A49KS0EAkUrgUejam9KipVaW6-6MNLx-YeazJ3pQdxJo8yMgaM89XIsTDpb7sO-H7XN3uUUUMc9i6KFQJD5rVZrN5w2eGau_OJUc-PP9JdG-A34X7AHdHz_EdkS4b1VpYy_7_Cz5UbHCFQoyw1XMgM9h7b54ptXFoJJSr7VdxmiqdXlVo8p14OqoOhk2s1tHmLXXAJ0TZ_0XFmct3X1IEY8atoFg2i8vWApFb2dEWnVUtBHUyAGcKBWaednk4KR0i2gaVJU8qLody21pYTiTb1XqsIP4Om-lZCg8nPaXd4ZKsbN0ZgXyi46AyWgVhx5uBsw6T4aHUyojsM_xnU8Jy9Eo7h5gg_Kr5txpyvz-oZwaQ9ZwZvmlcX5EHdIhH3IIExDdWdqELcQQwDpyGOw=w978-h730-no?authuser=0

IGN: Midz
    Head: Bonita Twin Ribbon
    Body: Cressida Wear
    Shoes: Women's Flat
    Accessory: Yellow Angel Wings
    LittleCeci
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited November 23, 2021
    -
    LittleCeciToreishi
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    Hello! I know its been awhile, I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! I have alot of new outfits to post, hopefully I'll have time to take pictures and post them (they sometimes pop up on my tumblr first).

@BerrySwirl Very cool, like the mustache :D and the cosplay. Haha the glasses are pretty awesome.

@RicoJones little late but welcome! :D Hope you saw some awesome outfits and post your own as well :)

@roastedpig I love it :D Especially with the crowbar haha and the gesture at night in the alleyway :D

@Tabari gorgeous witches, I really love those wings with the stars :D Congrats on the Asuna set, oof not too bad for the set and sword. Congrats on the Brilluen Tail Dress. :D It looks really good, I love the Spirit Wings and the Jeweled Forehead Decoration.

@MrKong Very cool outfit! :D Love that you took it with the Sunflowers. Wish I had taken some pictures with them too during the event.

@MiDZ I know its super late reply but don't see your picture :( Couldn't get it to show up.

@Wanderlust welcome back again! Very cool outfit and shiny skates :D Also love your Ancient Aengus outfit, very adorable.

You might have noticed, most of my outfits I choose the main color as light pink but the few I don’t are mostly ones with coats or jackets. Duffel Coat (F) was where it started actually, I didn’t like how pink looked on the coat so I decided to try light brown instead and it stuck, I really liked how it turned out and I continued to do it with the Chic Outfit (F) and the Winter Knitwear (F). I love how it turned out with the Special Trenchcoat (F). Feel kind of like a Private Investigator or something haha. I was unsure how to dye the stockings so I left them as is (I don’t like dyeing them pink or brown unless I have to RIP but if they’re separate completely, I usually leave them if they’re already black or white). I took these pictures awhile back during Doki Doki, planning on spreading out the posts over couple days or least once a week. I guess its been more than a few weeks RIP. I’ll still post an outfit when I can as I’m continuing to pick up new outfits and accessories. I’m less active on Mabi (most time I’m on, its to do events real quick and then go afk or log off) but trying to keep up with the newest fashion that comes out. I think this is the first time using the Eluned Flowy Altam Wig (F). My friend had gotten it for me and I really like it. Got to take some more pictures with Jae in the matching male outfit ♥

1OZXE9i.png

zjHgzt4.png

yBs54hv.png

Outfit: Special Trench Coat (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Flowy Altam Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: N/A
    MusicatWanderIustBerryswirl
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited September 26, 2020
    Tabari wrote: »
    Spent a LOT of gold to make this happen, but I'm finally ready to post it.
    Hey! I'm using the same haircut on my knight! Even the color.

@Wanderlust 's last outfit looks odd from that perspective due to his bag, tails and outfit's bottom merging together. They should probably consider altering the color of one of those by 10 RGB points.

@LittleCeci , isn't Jae one of the seven sakura flowers? >w<

This time, The Meow was idly scrolling through his 5 pages of Dressing Room in search of a diversion from the cat image that he's been maintaining for at least a year now. He also has bought some costumes from NPCs and likes that they look as good as the NX ones. No reason to avoid wearing them by other people has been defined so far. Here's the new assembly that's supposed to be a noble elf. The Meow doesn't have any special outfits with poses or themed weapons, so he made it up using common things. Since it looks more like a typical photo session with several alike pictures, The Meow will put some of them into spoiler gaps.
    ZPBRZGOVprM.jpg
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... What?cjDTkdFfy2M.jpg
    cdQbxV15nOM.jpg
    LU3voByqfy4.jpg
    -qr6u8z3WKk.jpg
    The items used here are, from top to bottom: Natural Loose Wave Wig (M), Selina Traditional Coat, Leather Hand Gloves, Cores' Oriental Long Boots. Additional items: Blasted Oak Wand, Thalysse (dyed), Suspiciously Blinged Out Scepter (dyed). All items, except for Thalysse and the scepter, are original (not dyed). Thalysse is the spirit bow.
    As a bonus, The Meow has prepared some screenshots of his knight. The one that was featured in a fan art and wasn't finished due to a couple of details. Remember? He will attach them to another post.
    LittleCeciHiroki05
  • MusicatMusicat
    As promised, here's the finished knight outfit for The Meow's female human character. Thanks to the Beach Vacation Event's Natural Dye mini-game, he was able to dye all the parts he needed to be shiny.
    v1S-J4oNvD0.jpg
    Poking time! >w<
    HdcBUsFwbag.jpg

t-kgT5r9LTg.jpg
    The items used here are:
    Head: Ice Rose, Dustin Silver Knight Helm
    Body: Adventurer's Graceful Plate (F)
    Hands: Spika's Silver Gauntlet
    Feet: Marleid Greaves (F)
    Robe: Pale Gray Battle Pegasus Wings
    Weapon: Royal Pumpkin Rapier, Knight Lance
    All the metal parts, including the weapons, have been dyed pure white. Those so-called silver items weren't actually silver. At all.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat I think you're thinking Yae (didn't find Jae when I googled Sakura flowers). I haven't seen that outfit in years (Selina Traditional Coat) and it looks nice, thank you for sharing. The Graceful Plate is one of my favorite armor pieces I used to wear on an alt. I don't use it anymore though (or go on the alt as much). I really like the wings with it, they look good.

Last month was pretty busy so I apologize for not posting for so long. I'm still excited for all the new fashion items I've obtained the last few months and can't wait to take pictures. I still try to get on for events but majority of the time, I’m just afk (I guess thank goodness for events that just need you online) but I’m still looking for new fashion and dyes occasionally. I was little more active during the crossover event (just enough to get the titles & coins) and brought a few outfits. Here’s the Caracal Outfit ♥ When I get around to posting pictures of my Serval, you’ll see why I dyed it the way I did. Oh wow I didn’t even realize the stockings were two toned till I looked at the back & front pictures haha. Anyway, thought these sets were too cute (I have both the wigs, gloves and shoes as well). Thank you Milk for the Freestyle Rocker Wig ;; ♥♥♥ I have a few more outfits to post, I just need to take pictures of them. I have one ready, I’m gonna queue it to post in a few days and its probably the one I wore the longest since I became inactive. I haven’t dyed it because I really like the color it already is.

lrkLX3f.png

ysnNzs8.png

Outfit: Caracal Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Freestyle Rocker Wig & Hairpiece (F)
    Shoes: Lined Ribbon Shoes
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Tintable Blooming Wings, Wind-Up Tail
    MusicatWanderIustBerryswirl
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited October 16, 2020
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    @Musicat I think you're thinking Yae (didn't find Jae when I googled Sakura flowers). I haven't seen that outfit in years (Selina Traditional Coat) and it looks nice, thank you for sharing.

Nyet. The Meow was talking Jae. Yae is another sakura flower. There are seven sakura flowers, each with its special powers~♪
    Japari feline outfits are great. You matched yours well with the shoes and bracelets. The Meow can't see the tail in your pictures though.
  • moiralabrecque03moiralabrecque03
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Musicat wrote: »
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    @Musicat I think you're thinking Yae (didn't find Jae when I googled Sakura flowers). I haven't seen that outfit in years (Selina Traditional Coat) and it looks nice, thank you for sharing.

Nyet. The Meow was talking Jae. Yae is another sakura flower. There are seven sakura flowers, each with its special powers~♪
    Japari feline outfits are great with hoodies at astroworld. You matched yours well with the shoes and bracelets. The Meow can't see the tail in your pictures though.

yes this is great for you and will definetly help you
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    edited November 22, 2021
    Flora Lantern from the new event is so pretty! :heart:

w4er87a.png

jry465x.png

Hat: Frilly Ribbon Headband
    Outfit: Noble Hanbok Outfit (F)
    Weapon: Flora Lantern
    Shoes: Noble Hanbok Shoes (F)
    Wings: Female Sword Spirit Wings, Wings of Tuan
    2nd Title: Grave of the Butterflies
    MusicatWanderIust
  • MusicatMusicat
    hoodies at astroworld
    The Meow didn't write that.
  • TabariTabari
    Decked out for Halloween!
    Hwmpglj.jpg

Head: Night Witch Hat
    Outfit: Night Witch Dress
    Hands: Lord of the Seas Gloves
    Feet: Night Witch Boots
    Accessory 1: Fomor Devil Tail
    Accessory 2: Red Star-dusted Wings
    Accessory 3: Jeweled Forehead Decoration (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
    Musicat
  • VengenciaVengencia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited December 15, 2020
    NXGQfFI.jpeg

Hey everyone, its been a while since I've posted anything and I wanted to give my dear friend Cari and her epic fashion post a little love :)
    Musicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited December 15, 2020
    @Vengencia Hi Ven, thank you so much. Awesome outfits, thank you for sharing <3 :)

@Musicat for some reason I thought I replied to your post but seems like I didn't, that's okay its the same tail I used since I got it (Wind-Up Tail), probably not as fitting as the Ribbon Kitty Tail would be.

@Toreishi Very gorgeous, love the browns and pinks and agree, can't wait to use the new lanterns with outfits. :) I got them during the event but haven't gotten around to dyeing them.

@Tabari Love the outfit for Halloween :) I haven't seen those wings in forever and glad to see the Night Witch Outfit is getting love :D

<3 Work is still crazy so I apologize for being gone so long. I actually posted this on my Tumblr before my absence but will have some new outfits ready to go in a few days (and I know I probably said that before OTL but I'm taking pictures as we speak so I can just post them quickly).

;o; Jae got this outfit for me when it came out because I really liked how similar it looked to the Cheerful Bride’s Minidress which was impossible to find at the time. I wasn’t sure how to dye the Solaris so I just dyed the back part and the metal parts. I really liked the Leo Guardian Wings (I thought the zodiac signs effect was really cool) and a friend gave me their wings. I thought the Death Herald Veil & Eyepatch (F) so gorgeous and mysterious, I picked one up. The hair came out little lighter than expected but I love how it came out. I only dyed one part of it as well to match it with the Solaris. Jae got me the Solaris High Heels as well ;o; which I love how they looked and dyed just the metal parts. I wish the metal parts on the wings could be dyed but still love how this outfit looked and I wore it for awhile during the Anniversary Event (quite a bit of time ago OTL). Also loving all the new hand-held props they been releasing. Paid a bit more than I’d like for the Snowflower Fan but definitely worth it.

Qz9UEAM.png

b1aKW8P.png

Outfit: Solaris Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Death Herald Veil & Eyepatch (F)
    Shoes: Solaris High Heels (F)
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Leo Guardian Wings, Holiday Halo (Dyeable), Snowflower Fan
  • HekatrisHekatris
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited December 27, 2020
    Hi guys! It looks like this thread hasn't gotten any replies in a bit, so I wanted to share my latest creation.

WZ6izK7.png
    6BG8AoN.png

Outfit: Special Classic Eastern Outfit
    Head: Winter Queen Argenta Wig
    Shoes: Elegant Lotus Shoes
    Gloves: Crow Feather Gloves

So, a bit about this outfit. I am a big fan of long silhouettes. You'll probably see that in some of my other looks that I will post here. In most of my ensembles, I avoid wings because I feel like they disrupt the silhouette. For this particular piece, I was really attracted to mixing the lilac elements with a cool brown. I felt like the brassy metal details on the shoes and bodice gave the outfit some warmth while still keeping everything grounded and complementary. Since the pose for this outfit was really what attracted me to it in the first place, I wanted to make sure that I emphasized the beauty of the fingers as they handled the fan. The crow feather gloves were perfect for making the pose look even more elegant and refined. Finally, I wanted the hair to be something that was pretty and feminine, but not too dominant. There is already a lot of ornamentation in the shoes and outfits, so I decided to go with the Winter Queen Argenta Wig. I really felt like that wig struck a good balance of chic braids and simple, innocent curls that was just soft enough to fit with the rest of the ensemble. I hope you guys like it!
    Musicat