Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm not new on the forums but it thinks I am?

NishikiNishiki
Mabinogi Rep: 605
in Technical Support
I've been playing this game for 6 years and I haven't been an ACTIVE forum poster but I have been on and off. I've definitely posted multiple times over the years but when I logged on today because the Nao server has screwed up everything with my account and I need help, I can't get help.

Everything I type, any question or comment, vanishes and then there's a chat bubble that says "needs to be approved before posting". I brushed it off at first but it's been hours and when I went to look at my profile theres nothing there. No points, no previous posts, nothing about my posts that had been liked or insightful, nothing at all as if I'm a new user and 6 years worth of chitchat and advice is erased. Was I possibly banned for awhile without noticing? I never got any kind of e-mail or warning and I can't imagine what it could have been over? Did the Nao server merge also reset the forums?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    When was the last time you visited/logged into the forums? Has this happened only recently or have you been away for a couple years?