Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More pouches

AraeArae
Mabinogi Rep: 860
in Feedback and Suggestions
I'd like more life skill friendly pouches~ WE NEED A PLACE FOR STRAPS AND BRAIDS
Danievictria

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Arae wrote: »
    I'd like more life skill friendly pouches~ WE NEED A PLACE FOR STRAPS AND BRAIDS

Made with Alpaca fur.
    AraeMaia
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

Made with Alpaca fur.

Why not allow us to craft pouches?
    DanievictriaArae
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695

Made with Alpaca fur.

Agreed. Even if you need, like, 40 Finest Fabric, 40 Finest Silk, 100 Finest Leather Straps, R1 Tailoring, and a pattern that costs 1 million gold in the shop and is only available every second Tuesday of every other month, being able to make inventory bags would be incredibly useful!
    Arae

Made with Alpaca fur.

Agreed. Even if you need, like, 40 Finest Fabric, 40 Finest Silk, 100 Finest Leather Straps, R1 Tailoring, and a pattern that costs 1 million gold in the shop and is only available every second Tuesday of every other month, being able to make inventory bags would be incredibly useful!

It would be more fun if we had to craft things by combining multiple skillsets.
    THICCthighssavelivesArae
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    I would like a Bag to put bags in O_O
    HisahimeSherriKensamaofmari
  • AraeArae
    Mabinogi Rep: 860

Made with Alpaca fur.

thats like my favorite thing about the alpacas ;o;
    Isn't it technically wool from alpaca?