Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crea ★ Selling/Buying (05.10.17)

EllisyaEllisya
Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
edited May 10, 2017 in Tarlach Marketplace
IGN : Crea

Buyers must provide their solid price or certain item unless you are fine with my offering.
I don't really take item trades unless it's somewhat valuable or equivalent to its price. Don't offer something like multiple gold boxes, something that's worth like 1-2m or even less. Prefer something like single item to single item trade.

If you are the one who's providing unlock potion, we'll deduct 3m from selling price
-

R1 Steel Needle Swarming Dustin Gauntlet - UNLOCKED
Rain Casting Range 18
23464A3C58D824F12CB5A7
Only trading with other female/unisex gloves with rain casting range whether it has enchant or not (clean is okay)
If it does not have enchant but rain casting range 18+, you'll have to pay value of steel needle enchant (10m)

R1 Allegory Chorus Tara Infantry Helm (F)
Final Hit CD 16
Ranged Attack Aim Speed 15
27434E3C58D824F32D8CC5
Only trading with Final Hit CD 20 (ANY HELM like Tara Infantry F)
Doesn't matter whether it has Enchants or not. Clean is still okay.
I can pay extra gold if it's high roll of FH CD.

R1 Andante Sonnet ACC * These don't come as R1, but made myself*
Vivace Magic CS 2
Vivace Magic CS 3 + Fusion Bolt Damage 2
231B3350589F71C2245061
CS 2 - buyout price : 20m
CS 3 - buyout price : 25m

ETC

+ I can lend few EXP gears for free if you are my friend.
Metallurgy EXP 10 (If you fail at repair, you must provide dura hammer though)
Windmill EXP 10 (Human,Giant Only)
Herbalism EXP 10 (Female Human, Elf Only)
Thunder EXP 10 (If you fail at repair, you must provide dura hammer though)

Comments