Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Soundbox: Heart of Instrument

roastedpigroastedpig
Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
in Help
Quick question, does it drop from the end check if you solo Barri Advance? (It originally dropped from Barri Adv for 3 (iirc), so just wondering now).

Comments

• NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    It can, yes. I have confirmed this. I can also confirm that running the dungeon with 4 people does not grant 4 chances for the book to drop. The chance is independent of the number of end chests, and multiple books cannot drop even if there are multiple chests.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Oh, thanks a lot! I keep on getting barri adv from the pet gift boxes so I was wondering if I should just toss it or run it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I think I heard you had to run it with three. You can also fish for the book at Port Cobh, or so they say. I bought mine.