Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stuck on two Gens Same NPC

Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Help
I am trying to catch up with the generations. I'm doing multiple ones and I have hit a bit of a problem. Macbeth G16 I am supposed to talk to scathach, I am also on a part in G23 where I need to talk to her, when I do it tries to start the mission for G16 then tells me I cant enter while another mission is up. Soooo how do I fix this?

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Check all of your quest tabs to see if a shadow mission is listed. If you find one, choose the 'give up' option to abandon it, and you should be able to proceed. Even if it's a storyline shadow mission, you can get it back by talking to the NPC you got it from.