Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

B> Simmered Stuff

selenamoonselenamoon
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Nao Marketplace
Hi all,

I'm stuck trying to level up cooking from F to E and it seems I need to eat some simmered food. If you're a rank E chef or above please note and/or add me at Selenamoon+Mari!

thanks so much!!

Comments

• EstellionEstellion
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Hey Selena. You can take an egg, salt, and bottled water to glenis(dunbarton grocer), and purchase her hard boiled egg collection quest. Upon pressing the completion button on the quest, you will lose those three items and receive back an empty bottle, and a hard boiled egg. Hard boiled eggs count as a simmered food.

That way you wont have to depend on a other player to provide it. Good luck if that's an acceptable alternative.

Estellion of Alexina
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    On a similar note, Glenis, Annick, and the Festia Food merchant sell boiled, deep-fried, and stir-fried foods you can use for the requirements of other ranks.