Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

post your best mabinogi meme

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 9, 2020
    I just literally told you it was a typo and i fixed it, what else do you want? Also stop making multiple posts one after another, just edit if you forget something to add.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't get what? That it's okay to keep making indecent jokes in official game forums? There might be some kids reading smh... And some people might get uncomfortable because you keep stumble upon them...

I think it might be the February/opening Spring madness. Seems to affect some more than others, hence all these uncomfortable comments. Just make sure to carry the spray bottle - water only plz - and use liberally when needed.
    Best advice I can offer, sadly. Good luck.
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    do people find sarcasm funny or people around here prefer puns

You'll get stoned for either, but that's normal in just about any community anymore. Best suggestion I can give is roll with it and try not to be Bliss :P

Also yeah, please edit your posts if you forget, don't double-post. Generally, least in most forums I've known, that is discouraged.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 9, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Just make sure to carry the spray bottle - water only plz - and use liberally when needed.

I think pepper spray will be more effective. If i use it on myself i can at least forget what did i just read and when needed i could use on someone who threatens me.
    Radiant Dawn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 9, 2020
    Perhaps you ought to stop using the forums as much @Greta

With regards to my struggle quitting things, I simply realized I needed to fill this void with something else, and part of what helped me was growing into an adult and assuming more responsibilities, alongside moving to other forums and discord and whatnot. Alongside avoiding my country's politics and social media.

I am sitting here studying between bouts of eating and napping and self testing. Perhaps if you did more of something else, you'd have less time to be brain damaged by my lewd antics. I am not sure what you find fun or meaningful, but you are a pretty adult adult. You can find something.

I am still in anger management, but one thing that has helped me is trying to not search for things to aggravate me, to avoid them, and to focus my mind on something else. Ya know, to be better. Maybe aim for Rank 1 cooking in the physical world, or Dan 3 economics, or something.

Why your comments are so disturbing lately???

If you are referring to my violent posts, I have issues that I am working on with a licensed therapist. I have been suspected of having borderline personality disorder, and do show traits common within those with Cluster B personality traits.

With regards to my lewdness, I don't think I have been all that much lewder. Here, I was referencing the behavior commonly exercised on Tinder in a joking manner, particularly since I had begun soloing Peaca Abyss to obtain the Scroll of Healing and Recovery.

Though I dislike giving what may be perceived as unsolicited advice, it really does seem you are going out of your way to be here on the forums when it isn't doing much besides making you feel exasperated.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 9, 2020
    I don't get what? That it's okay to keep making indecent jokes in official game forums? There might be some kids reading smh... And some people might get uncomfortable because you keep stumble upon them...

MNab9Y7.jpg

Yeah we know, which is why we are not so blatant about It. :smirk:

Basically what was posted could be taken quite literal by a young innocent or naive person. But we are not. We possess the knowledge and appreciate the humor that stems from naivety. That's what makes it humorous.

Puns are similar in root to this kind of humor. You know Bliss loves their puns. :D
    Radiant Dawn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Just make sure to carry the spray bottle - water only plz - and use liberally when needed.

I think pepper spray will be more effective. If i use it on myself i can at least forget what did i just read and when needed i could use on someone who threatens me.

Fair, but don't use it on your eyes cause that stuff can have potent side-effects that'll just bother you later.
    If you want to forget what you read, look up cat/dog/shark/whatever memes, or even just pictures, and you will not only forget relatively quickly but replace it with something better.
    For instance-

bfbdc886b029e2ff36fa2e95e14c24b6.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 9, 2020
    No innuendos on this christian server because of triggered people. smh.
    Guess Katherz can't be lewd anymore. :smirk:

Where do we draw the line of freedom of speech before it's smothered to nothingness? I understand cussing, racial slurs, bigotry, illegal activity. But I refuse for this place to become completely sterile. I mean, C'MON. lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Crims wrote: »

Where do we draw the line of freedom of speech before it's smothered to nothingness? I understand cussing, racial slurs, bigotry, illegal activity. But I refuse for this place to become completely sterile. I mean, C'MON. lol.

If you want to see dirty jokes thrown around go to Tinder or something. I don't know where people go be lewd nowadays.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Do I really have to break down why those jokes are not really that bad? C'mon Greta.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Do I really have to break down why those jokes are not really that bad? C'mon Greta.

In my opinion, I think it's a difference in cultural values between the US and Lithuania.
    edited February 10, 2020

In my opinion, I think it's a difference in cultural values between the US and Lithuania.

I thought Greta was from Luxembourg. Even then, it may just be who Greta is, and I am.

I thought Greta was from Luxembourg. Even then, it may just be who Greta is, and I am.

No, unless you know another Greta from Luxembourg, that is not this Greta.
    edited February 10, 2020

If you want to see dirty jokes thrown around go to Tinder or something. I don't know where people go be lewd nowadays.

Oh, Tinder...Well then.

I suppose Tindernogi (Tinder x Mabinogi) crossover is what you had in mind then? :p

Oh, Tinder...Well then.

I suppose Tindernogi (Tinder x Mabinogi) crossover is what you had in mind then? :p

Return to page 8 post 11 for meme.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 11, 2020
    IEFWeKp.png
    (I added highlights to the breasts in photopea for extra lewd bewbs, no I did not create the artwork).
  • GretaGreta
    Crims must be a Crim from Ishuzoku Reviewers. Too lewd for us.
    Idk why, tinder reminds me of something you're supposed to light on fire.
    Wolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Those are some huge melon- I mean assets...

Also that necklace I never knew was there, sorta wondering how that ended up being a gift from Nao that belong to her.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

0WUn2Zs.jpg

Well, yuh.

0WUn2Zs.jpg

Well, yuh.

Good, time to collect some finest firewood.
    Wolfsinger