Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited February 17, 2021
    2021 Feb 14
    Alexina had 10-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 10-2 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 Feb 21
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 9-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 Feb 28
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 11-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 Mar 7
    Alexina had 6, so no finals there, this time, while Nao had 12-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    edited March 20, 2021
    2021 Mar 14
    Alexina had 10-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 10-2 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 Mar 21
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 9-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 Mar 28
    Alexina had 10-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 11-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 Apr 4
    Alexina had 4, so no finals there, this time, while Nao had 9-2 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited July 1, 2021
    2021 Apr 11
    Alexina had 6, so no finals there, this time, while Nao had 8-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 Apr 18
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 11-2 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 Apr 25
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 11-2 and its' final can be found here.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Here's a dumb question for you; why not use a tournament organizer software?
  • HelsaHelsa

The weekly Sunday tournament already has a built-in elimination format. If there is an odd number of players in a round then the odd-one-out faces one of the NPC jousters. I've seen a few Guild organized jousting tournaments that used such software however, to organise what are, at the heart of it, practice matches.

If you are thinking of taking up a lance there are now sufficiently large enough communities on both servers that finals do happen much more often than not. If you are on Alexina, you face more of an up-hill fight as it's community is very experienced. The community on Nao has gotten significantly better since the merge to the degree where if they squared-off against Alexina, Las Vegas would still favour Alexina but couldn't guarantee it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 May 2
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 10-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 May 9
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 11-2 and its' final can be found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 May 16
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 8-2 and its' final can be found here.

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »

The weekly Sunday tournament already has a built-in elimination format. If there is an odd number of players in a round then the odd-one-out faces one of the NPC jousters. I've seen a few Guild organized jousting tournaments that used such software however, to organise what are, at the heart of it, practice matches.

If you are thinking of taking up a lance there are now sufficiently large enough communities on both servers that finals do happen much more often than not. If you are on Alexina, you face more of an up-hill fight as it's community is very experienced. The community on Nao has gotten significantly better since the merge to the degree where if they squared-off against Alexina, Las Vegas would still favour Alexina but couldn't guarantee it.

That's interesting to note. Almost makes me curious to try it from the Alexina side.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

That's interesting to note. Almost makes me curious to try it from the Alexina side.

You should. The communities on both servers are very open and welcoming. Were there to be a final server merge, I would expect them both to integrate without issue. You can also make use of my YouTube channel to come up to speed faster. This has been a huge factor in closing the gap between Alexina and Nao.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited May 26, 2021
    2021 May 23
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

You should. The communities on both servers are very open and welcoming. Were there to be a final server merge, I would expect them both to integrate without issue. You can also make use of my YouTube channel to come up to speed faster. This has been a huge factor in closing the gap between Alexina and Nao.

I may if there's time.....I'm technically on break between semesters right now but its been a royal mess working on transfer stuffs. Haven't had time Alexina or Nao past week and possibly this one, so... may not be happening for a bit.
    I'll need to find some time soon though. Nao's is nice, would be interesting to see it from Alexina as well.