Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm Low-Key Salty

stomei97stomei97
Mabinogi Rep: 875
edited July 3, 2019 in General Chat
I'm salty because Nexon seemed to end the G23 Celebration Events a day early. Looking at all the info on them, you should have been able to still complete the last quest today, but they did the maint a day early, and now it is done.

I dunno, I was stuck on Edern's Renown and had managed to get it to 35 today. I thought I would have had today to be able to do it. RIP.
purpley

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Well, at least the Joes aren't humping each other anymore.
    DanievictriaSpareohKensamaofmariSherriCrimsọnpurpley
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    On the bright side, you get three free Ace cards to do with as you wish. That means either free Pon or new characters to play with...or, at the very least, free bank alts. That's one good thing.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    stomei97 wrote: »
    I'm salty because Nexon seemed to end the G23 Celebration Events a day early. Looking at all the info on them, you should have been able to still complete the last quest today, but they did the maint a day early, and now it is done.

I dunno, I was stuck on Edern's Renown and had managed to get it to 35 today. I thought I would have had today to be able to do it. RIP.

Sometimes you just have to expect to have maint a day early, And the end dates were announced before hand.
    Also, expect the curveball if there's a a US Public Holiday on an expected date of maintenance.
    PlatinaKokiSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 3, 2019
    Well, at least the Joes aren't humping each other anymore.

Caravan Joes? More Like Caravan ho-

*Gets banned*
    KensamaofmariSherriCrimsọnXafnirTiramisugoipurpleyGaby5011
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited July 3, 2019
    stomei97 wrote: »

Sometimes you just have to expect to have maint a day early, And the end dates were announced before hand.
    Also, expect the curveball if there's a a US Public Holiday on an expected date of maintenance.

Especially that last point.

Also, iirc, this past week was only for turning it in. If you didn't finish the other steps before last Thursday, then the quest would be come un-completable.

From your situation, it sounds like you didn't finish all but the last step before last Thursday, which means you would've lost the ability to complete it, regardless.
  • XadenXaden
    Mabinogi Rep: 690
    Yeah, Shoulda planned to have it done earlier, always expect the unexpected, but hey atleast now u have fuel for your hp bar might as well finish it out to level 50.
    Kensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Spam those Paper Cranes to reach Level 50! =3
    XadenKensamaofmari